🏮| P10: Itz Creepy✨Unknown Existence |🏮

| NATIONAL LIBRARY |By _sakshiimishra_

By _sakshiimishra_

National Library, Kolkata

Can you believe it, this beautiful home for a bibliophile is haunted?I couldn't even, so I did some research

I couldn't even, so I did some research.

Past:- Established in 1836, as Calcutta public library changed its name several times throughout history. In Jan 1903 it was labeled as the Imperial Library and in 1953 as a National Indian library. Although it never was famous for the books inside but because of some unknown entity living there.

And the most famous one of them is The Roaming Lady.
Often believed to be sighted in the halls of this great library, this roaming lady was a wife of a governor living there. Lord Metcalfe's wife was said to be the stalker of putting things into place and thats what she is doing after being dead too. People often feel someone sighing beside them if they leave the book on the tables instead of shelves.

Apparitions are the most common occurrence in the halls. But people feel the foul presence of a worker's soul who died while the renovation where happening.

Sulfuric smells and knocks are often sensed by the guards of the library.

The mystery of this library doesn't stop here, as, in 2010 hidden chambers were discovered in it. With no trap door or secret door to enter in it, no one knows what's inside.

Strange, isn't it?

| UCHCHAIHSHRAVAS |By _sakshiimishra_

| UCHCHAIHSHRAVAS |
By _sakshiimishra_

Some say they are a myth, some say they were real, some believe and some don't. They are majestic, royal, mythical, and mysterious. So let me guide you to a world full of some magical, mystical creatures one by one every month.

Uchchaihshravas
Hard to pronounce, huh?

Origin:- IndianUchchaihshravas is also known as God beast

Origin:- Indian
Uchchaihshravas is also known as God beast.

Origin story:- Uchchaihshravas first appeared while Samudra Manthan.
When gods were cursed by a holy pundit that they will lose all their powers, then all gods decided to ask lord Vishnu to help and brighten the path to the nectar of immortality. As gods were not immortal and powerful all the asuras (demons) took control of all the realms.

Watching this, Lord Vishnu decided to help the gods and told them about the Manthan that they have to do in the ksheer ocean to have the only elixir. But like Gods, were still powerless they promised the asuras half of the elixir of immortality in exchange of help in Manthan.

And with the help of asuras, all the gods got their immortality back but with Manthan, many other creatures and things appeared and one of them was Uchchaihshravas.

A seven-headed, white horse with a power of manifesting wings.
Often described are majestic and beautiful and was a vahan of Indra.

Any thoughts?
Were you aware of it?

🏮▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️🏮
Please Turn Over
#ind_legion