🏮| P4: Biological Essence✨Psych Realm |🏮

| LIST OF FLORA AND FAUNA OF INDIA | By _sakshiimishra_

By _sakshiimishra_

Let me do the honor of introducing you to national flora and fauna of India.

Flora 🌿
🌻 National Flower - Indian Lotus
🌳 National Tree - Indian Banyan
🥭 National Fruit - Mango
🌶 National Spice - Turmeric
🎃 National Vegetable - Pumpkin

Fauna 🐾🐅 National Animal - Bengal Tiger🕊 National Bird - Indian Peafowl🐘 National Heritage Animal - Indian Elephant🦅 National heritage bird - Sarus Crane 🐶 National pet - Indian Spitz🦅 National Bird Of Prey - Red-Backed Sea Eagle🐬 National...

Fauna 🐾
🐅 National Animal - Bengal Tiger
🕊 National Bird - Indian Peafowl
🐘 National Heritage Animal - Indian Elephant
🦅 National heritage bird - Sarus Crane
🐶 National pet - Indian Spitz
🦅 National Bird Of Prey - Red-Backed Sea Eagle
🐬 National Aquatic Animal - South Asian River Dolphin
🐦 National Aquatic Bird - River Kingfisher
🐒 National Mammal - Grey Langur
🦁 National Predator - Indian Lion

Fauna 🐾🐅 National Animal - Bengal Tiger🕊 National Bird - Indian Peafowl🐘 National Heritage Animal - Indian Elephant🦅 National heritage bird - Sarus Crane 🐶 National pet - Indian Spitz🦅 National Bird Of Prey - Red-Backed Sea Eagle🐬 National...

Were you aware of these?
What was the most surprising and new for you?

Were you aware of these?What was the most surprising and new for you?

| TALKING ABOUT INDEPENDENCE |
By _sakshiimishra_

Who doesn't want to be the author of his own life, controller of his/her own thoughts, existence, remembrances, etc.?

But it's not always easy to be independent, right?

Let's talk about Independence, which is also called Autonomy in the psych world.

Get to know yourself: Without knowing who you really are you don't get autonomous.
▪️Do you think you know yourself?
▪️What do you do to know yourself more?

Become assertive: Assertiveness is your ability to act in harmony with your self-esteem without hurting others.
▪️How often do you express your feelings?
▪️How often do you say no to others?
(always remember this, saying 'no' is not bad or rude)
▪️Do you think you are assertive?

Start making your own decisions: Your decisions and choices become you.
▪️Did you get upset or worried by others' opinions on your life?
▪️Do you think you make your own decisions?

Challenge your beliefs and assumptions: Your reality is a reflection of your strongest beliefs.
▪️How often do you question yourself?
▪️Do you try new things, new beliefs, new theories?
▪️Do you think you challenge yourself and your belief?

Understand that your feelings only depends on yourself not others: Only You are the ruler of your emotions.
▪️Do others rule your emotions and feelings?

These are only the questions to ask yourself that would help you to know yourself.
It won't help you to change automatically.
If you want to change and become self-sufficient, autonomous, and free, then you'll have to make efforts and hustle a little.

Tell me if it helps, and what do you want me to write next about in the psych world page?

🏮▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️🏮
Please Turn Over
#ind_legion