🏮| P2: Horoscope & Zodiac |🏮

| HOROSCOPE FOR AUGUST |By _LibraChild_ 

By _LibraChild_ 

Hello, lovelies! (~‾▿‾)~
We, the Indian Legion members, bring to you this monsoon-y horoscope for all the signs out there. So, sit back and brace yourselves! \(^o^)/

Aries
Don't go bang your head against a brick wall – it'll hurt more than the frustration promoting you to take such an action.
You'll be communicative but beware of being provocative!

Taurus
You'll be in a mood to make your home more beautiful and comfortable!
Give your imagination plenty of freedom.

Gemini
Be careful – your computer will explode with over-work!
You will be ultra-communicative; you can't hold back any longer from telling someone how you feel!

Cancer
Your mood will be nostalgic.
That nostalgic mood will succumb to gloriously expensive extravagance but you'll have made a terrific investment!

Leo
You'll be thinking and planning big.
You'll be flirting, loving, entertaining and being entertained.
But you might have to be patient when it comes to new lovers.

Virgo
Your mind's working brilliantly, but in overdrive. Ideas are flooding in, and you'd be more than damaged by impulsiveness.
Give your thoughts time to mature before taking action.

Libra
This is a splendid time to entertain close friends and family you'd like to know better.
You'll be looking your best!
It'd be a good time to resolve ongoing problems.

Scorpio
Indications working for you early in the month will lead in for plotting and planning.
All will be resolved when you get to the bottom of what's happening!

Sagittarius
You'll do extremely well, whatever you want to do.
If you're a student, you'll get praise; if you're working on a project, it'll move forward.
If not, think about what you'd like to do and make plans!

Capricorn
Expect frustration during the first few days– probably due to people letting you down.
Don't attempt to force issues in the beginning, after which you can fuss as much you like, so you get satisfactory results!

Aquarius
If you're not seriously committed, consider sacrificing a bit of that independence for greater permanence.
If you are committed, if you take the lead, you'll both have memorable experiences.

Pisces
'If only', 'I wish' – you'll fall into that kind of mood.
Talk to your close ones about how you're feeling.
At present, your potential is getting a boost and crying out to be exploited!