🏮| P1: Know the theme✨Eld Maze |🏮

| AURA OF FREEDOM |Written by IIIGirlOnFireIII

| AURA OF FREEDOM |
Written by IIIGirlOnFireIII

Birds with wide-spread wings that fly through the sky and soar above the world.
A fish with the entire ocean to its access, with nothing to stop it.
Chickens, who live on the prairie and run through wild fields, squawking and running to their heart's content.
The deer and its child, who prance through golden forests and live in good spirit and happiness.
They are free.

But freedom is a temporary thing.
The free-spirited bird's species die because humans strip away their habitat. In a dire effort to revive the species, we find every bird of their kind and tag or mark them, holding them to a number to live by for the rest of their lives. The fish is caught in a net, and the chicken is killed and sold. The deer encounters a bear on its way to its fawn, who never see its mother again.

Freedom? It's not easy to come by.
But there is one thing that gives us humans hope. 'What is that?' you may wonder.
But you know the answer already.

We have the power to stand up and fight.
Freedom is not given, or taken. Freedom is earned.

And as a young generation of tenacious and assertive people, we have the power to keep fighting for those rights. Ensure that they are not stripped away of us. Bring to the world a peace that we have not had in ages.

And that is why this month, we honour independence of our nation.
Remembering those superheroes of India who fought till their last breathe to gift us this joy, the Aura of Freedom.

| INDIAN HISTORICAL FACTS |
Written by _sakshiimishra_

The biggest war we Indians ever fought was The War of Independence. As 15th of August is fast approaching, let us all dig deep into our history. Here I present to you some lesser-known facts.

Comment inline in front of those you know. 👉🏻
Let's see who knows the Indian hidden history.

When the tricolour was finally hoisted, there was a shower of rain, and a rainbow appeared vividly in the sky. People saw in this a good omen.

The Inspiring Soul of India - Bhagat Singh was highly fluent in many different languages like French, Swedish, English, Arabic, Hindi, and Punjabi.

India had no national anthem when it became an independent country on August 15, 1947. 1950 was the year we got our national anthem.

August 15 is celebrated as Independence Day in not only India but also in five other countries – Bahrain, North Korea, South Korea, Liechtenstein, and the Republic of Congo.

India's first Prime Minister Jawahar Lal Nehru was pictured in Vogue Magazine wearing his traditional coat and his single-breasted jacket became a fashion trend in the West.

How many of these did you know?
Did you know any facts about the Independence day of your country?

🏮▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️🏮
Please Turn Over
#ind_legion