She's eating for a quarter of you

Jennie´s POV:

“Oh, I´m so full!” I said happy. Anne´s Christmas dinner had been delicious and I had eaten more then I should. Don´t blame me, it´s the little champion in my belly that has the cravings.

“Are you surprised?” Harry teased. “You eat your own wait in food” he was smirking but his mum slapped him light over the head so his curls flew down in his eyes.

“Be nice Harry” she laughed. “She is eating for two and a quarter of those two are you”.

“Fine” he muttered and sank down in the sofa. I glanced over at the grand piano in the corner and my fingers were itching. It may sound weird but I love playing the piano. I have been taking lessons sens I was six and I´m actually really good.

“Do you play?” Robin asked me and I nodded.

“What?” Harry asked surprised. “You have never told me that!”.

“Did you ever bother to ask babe?” I smirked at him and he blushed a bit.

“Can you play something for us?” Anne asked me and I nodded and sat down by the piano. I rested my fingers on the keys for a second and then started to play. (Now is when you should put on Paparazzi with Greyson Chance).

I thought about it for a few seconds as I played the intro and started to sing.

We are the crowd We're c-coming out

Got my flash on it's true

Need that picture of you It's so magical

We'd be so fantastical

Leather and jeans

Your watch glamorous

Not sure what it means

But this photo of us

It don't have a price

Ready for those flashing lights'

Cause you know that baby I

I'm your biggest fan

I'll follow you until you love me

Paparazzi

Baby there's no other superstar

You know that I'll be your

Paparazzi

Promise I'll be kind

But I won't stop until that boy is mine

Baby you'll be famous

Chase you down until you love me

Paparazzi

I'll be good

Backstage at your show

Velvet ropes and guitars ]because your my rock starin between the sets

Eyeliner and cigarettes

Shadow is burnt

Why you dancin' with him

My lashes are dry

Purple teardrops I cry It don't have the price

Loving you is cherry pie'

Cause you know that baby I

I'm your biggest fan

I'll follow you until you love me

Paparazzi

Baby there's no other superstar

You know that I'll be your

Paparazzi

I'm your biggest fan

I'll follow you until you love me

Paparazzi

Baby there's no other superstar

You know that I'll be your

Paparazzi

Promise I'll be kind

But I won't stop until that boy is mine

Baby you'll be famous

Chase you down until you love me

Paparazzi

When I finished they all stared at me and I blushed.

“Do you have any other secrets?” Harry smiled and went up to me and kissed me.

“I´m a lesbian” I told him, smiling as well but he just laughed and crashed his lips into mine.

Oh boy if he only knew.

Sarah´s POV:

Christmas eve and I am alone. Great, just great. Jennie is such a bad friend, spending Christmas with Harry when we were suppose to do it together. I could still hear her exploitation in my ears.

Don´t be like that Sarah. I have to he´s my boyfriend and his parents are going to be my baby´s grand parents”

Boyfriend my ass! She was just getting MY revenge but of course the stupid slut had to get knocked up so that she would be stuck with him for the rest of her life. Or at least the child’s life.

Oh I just want to get rid of that stupid baby! And of Harry!

Well why don´t you just get rid of them?” a voice in my head said. “You can make it seem like a accident, you can be there for her when she´s sad and then you have her all to yourself”

The voice had a good point. I could make it seem like a accident, but I can´t kill a innocent little child. Not my best friends child.

But you can kill the father” the voice said. “Then you and Jennie can take care of the child, it can be yours and hers”.

Maybe...

OMG, what is Sarah up to? Someone is a bit jealous...

Vote and comment and all of that good stuff :D

PS. I know that Greyson is a dude but he´s really good at piano so that´s why I wanted him to be her voice ;)

XOXO Muddybuddies