Sarah Beckett

Liam´s POV:

I woke up to the sound of a phone buzzing. I wasn´t in my own bed and there was a person next to me.

“Doni your phone is buzzing” I mumbled and kissed her shoulder.

“Fine” she mumbled and reached for it.

“Hello?” she said drowsy.

“Zayn!” she exclaimed and sat straight up next to me. “You´re on your way here? Right now?”

She got quite before she said,

“Okay see you in a bit” and hung up.

“What was that about?” I asked her as she jumped out of bed.

“Zayn will be here in three minutes!” she screamed at me and threw me my shirt.

“Are you fucking serious?” I yelled and jumped out of bed to. “He is going to kill me!”

“Yeah well only if he finds out” Doniya smirked and put on a pair of fresh jeans and a white t-shirt.

The door bell rang and I starred at her in panic.

“Well don´t just stand there!” she told me. “Open the door!”

I ran downstairs and opened the front door. I tried to look tired and not like I was expecting Zayn at all.

“Hey mate, what are you doing here?” I asked him as he came inside.

“Did´t Doniya tell you I was coming?” he asked me and I shook my head.

“No I haven´t seen her all morning” I lied. “I think she´s up in the guest room”

Zayn walked ahead of me upstairs and he gave the door a little knock before he pushed it open.

Doniya was just on her way to take her bra down from the lampshade and froze when Zayn and I walked in.

“Hello little brother” she smiled and grabbed the bra and held it behind her back.

“I am probably going to regret asking this” Zayn said with raised eye brows, “but why was your bra on the lampshade?”

“Er?” Doniya said hesitantly and glanced at me. Zayn looked from Doniya to me and back again.

“You guys did´t?” he asked and I could see how his eyes got dark.

“No!No! Of course we did´t!” Doniya yelled in panic.

“Then why were your bra on the lampshade!?” Zayn roared. He was boiling with anger by the realization of what his sister had done. Fortunately for me he did´t know who she had done it with.

“Look Zayn, calm down” Doniya said and sat down on her bed. “I guess you already know what I was doing so please don´t make me tell you who with”

“Why not?” he asked.

“You´re my baby brother, you don´t need to know everything” she smiled and he sat down next to her and she hugged him.

“I´ll better leave and give you guys some privacy” I said and walked out and closed the door behind me. Oh I really dodged a bullet this time I thought as I walked to the bathroom to take a shower. The question is now if we´ll ever tell him about us.

Louis POV:

(A week after Zayn found Doniya´s bra on the lampshade)

“Babe, are you coming to bed?” Eleanor asked me. I was sitting by my computer, searching through Sarah Beckett’s tweets.