Best friends sister (Part 2)

Zayn´s POV:

“Hey babe” I said into my phone. Perrie had called and I wondered if she was having fun with my sister and the girls.

“Hey hun” she replied and I could hear that something was wrong.

“What´s wrong?” I asked her.

“Er we were hanging out and having fun and your sister seemed fine but then she just left and I´m scared that something is wrong” Perrie said worried.

“Okay I´ll go over to Liam´s and check on her” I told Perrie and grabbed my keys.

I wasn´t worried about Doniya, she´s a stong and confident girl but I still have to check on her sens she is my sister after all.

“I´ll talk to you later” I told Perrie and hung up. I drove over to Liam´s house and knocked on the door. No one opened so I just let myself in.

Inside I found Doniya and Liam. Doniya. Had. Her. Legs. Wrapped. Around. Liam. And. They. Were. Kissing.

They obviously did´t see or hear me so I yelled,

“What the hell is going on here!”

Both Doniya and Liam froze. Doniya turned her head towards me but Liam did´put her down. Luckily he did´t seen the floor was full of glass.

I clenched my fists and took deep breaths.

Keep calm Zayn,

Keep calm Zayn,

Keep ca,

“What the hell is this!” I screamed and Doniya put her feet down and pushed Liam of her.

“Zayn listen” Doniya said but I tried to wakl pass her and over to Liam but she did´t want to move.

“I am not going to listen! You´re my best friends!” I roared and pointed at Liam. “She´s my sister how could you?!”

“I don´t want a fight” Liam said and held up his hands without answering me. I tried to walk pass Doniya again and this time I pushed her to the side. Not hard but hard enough to make her move.

“Hey don´t touch her like that!” Liam growled and I smirked at him.

“Why do you care?” I mocked him.

“Because I love her you idiot!” he exclaimed and Doniya gasped behind me.

“What did you just say?” she breathed but I did´t care. I swung my arm and my fist it Liam right in the face. He fell back and I jumped on top of him to hit him again.

“Zayn stop it!” Doniya yelled and tried to grab my arm. Not that she needed to, Liam swung his fist towards me now and I had to dodge so that he would´t hit me.

I could hear the door open and a Irish voice said,

“What are you doing?” but no one listened. I could soon feel Niall´s arms around me as he pulled me away from Liam.

“What´s wrong with you Zayn!” Doniya now raged on me sens me and Liam had stopped to try to kill each other.

“You´re my sister!” I said matter of factual.

“Yeah and Perrie is Jonnies sister and Ruth is Liam´s and Gemma is Harry´s but they don´t try to murder their sisters boyfriends” she yelled at me. “Honestly Zayn do you think about that Perrie is someone´s sister, someone´s little girl and someone´s best friend when you do what ever it is that you do to her?”

I starred at my sister and realized that she was right. Oh that hurt to think that! I did´t see Perrie, the girl I love most in the entire world, as someone´s sister. I saw her as Perrie Edwards, my past, my present and my future.

“You finally realized that I was right?” Doniya smirked and I nodded a little and said,

“But I still don´t like it. And I swear to god if you get my sister pregnant or hurt her in anyway I will hunt you down to the deepest pit of hell and make you pay, do you understand?” I asked Liam and he nodded.

We hugged each other and then Doniya went up to Liam and he put his arm around her shoulders.

“Don´t push it” I grunted and they laughed.

“Well sens we´re doing true confessions” Ruth said and I saw her now for the first time. I did´t even know she was coming to visit. We all turned to her.

“I´m dating Niall” she said and I started to smirk as I turned to Liam. His face had turned a interesting color and he was using all of his self control to not kill Niall.

“That´s great” he said trough gritted teeth.

“Glad you think so bro sens I´m pregnant” Niall smiled relived.

“Oh I don´t think there is enough food in this world for a pregnant Niall Horan” Doniya smirked and Liam who had tensed up next to her by the word pregnant laughed a little.

“Hey Doniya” I said and she turned to me.

“Yeah?”

“We have dinner reservations in thirty minutes”.

Hey everyone :)

So school started again today and I already got homework :(

I just want to tell you guys that I worked hard on this chapter and I don´t really like when you tell me it´s to short because i try my hardest to make them longer but I just don´t know what to write right now so :/

If you want I can take a little longer time to update and try to make longer chapters?

Dedication to Nandabast sens she today found out that I go to her school :)

Vote/Fan/Comment

XOXO Muddybuddies