Resurfacing From Treachery | xoxo_peace_out

BLURB:

BLURB:

'A single dream, a single moment, a single word, a single second, makes all the difference, for it be life or death, happiness or depression, love or hate.'

She has faced everyone of them. A dream that plagues her nights, a single moment when everything she had was lost, a split second decision that very well changed her life.

* * * * *

Ryan get the f*** down this instant. You know I have a fu*ing date. I will kill you if I get late!!

I'm too busy for that right now and I know you have a fu*king....date. Who's it with, a guy or a girl?

What the hell did you just say?

I didn't. I texted.

Ryan??

Ummm, sure, why not.

Who the hell are you?

You tell me. You texted, not me fu*kboy.

F***, wrong number. I don't have time to deal with this sh*t.

Ooh, someone is angry😡.

* * * * *

Meet Alicia River Quince, 17 year old in high school with a twisted past and many, many strings attached. She lives hoping to get though high school with her head down, but it becomes impossible, when five boys, well seven men for that matter, barge into her life turning it upside down. When everything she knew with certainty becomes elements of doubt and uncertainty. Every move was scrutinised for manipulation. One is a snake and the other is a scorpion. She doesn't know who to trust.

Slowly, as time passed, the betrayal and lies by her loved ones creeped into her heart which got to a stage where she couldn't handle her heart anymore, hurt by constant treachery.

The past that haunts her nightmares, starts chasing her, hoping to become her future, despite all her constant objections and all of hell breaks loose, coming after her.

But soon, she will realise that things in her past were nothing compared to what was coming for her!!

* * * * *

Will she become as cold as the East Antarctic Plateau or will someone be able to worm their way into her shattered heart and mend it?