The One Who Stole From A Witch's Garden | Crystal_Winter_

BLURB:

BLURB:

"Demons are like obedient dogs, they come, when they are called..." The witch stops with a wicked smile "And I was called just like the rest."

Magic. Everybody thinks that magic is... perfect, it's beautiful and wonderful and that it is just blinding, divine good. It's not. Anybody who lives... anywhere where magic is leaking like a tap that never turns off, knows that magic... Is one of the worst things on the planet. Magical beings exist, witches exist. But where a witch dwells, there also dwells pure, unadulterated evil of the Devil.

Nobody knows how they come and how they go, nobody knows what they look like and have lived to tell the tale, nobody ventures into the Forbidden Woods where the Wicked Witch of The East lives. Everybody knows that.

But Midnight was sick, and Jae-Ho had no choice but to steal from HIS garden.

He didn't think the consequences would go that far.

"Hate in return for love, great pain in return for great health, sorrows in return for eternal joy, death in return for a life, sacrifice in return for power. I do all this, just for you. So tell me dearest Jae-Ho, how am I cruel when I give you what you want?"

***

YOUR COVER: (5/10) You've used a lovely picture for your cover, but I'm not sure how it relates to your story. It should be something significant that your readers can connect with as they read your story. Along with that, the font you've used for your cover is very plain and simple. That doesn't mean it's a bad thing, but you can always experiment with different types of fonts, the sizes of each word, the colors used, and where it is on your cover. You can also use filters from apps such as PicsArt and Phonto for font.

YOUR TITLE: (8/10) Your title makes sense. I can tell that it's related to your story, and it's very poetic sounding. You could always experiment with different titles and different structures for this title, and find the one that you like the most. Or you could also use a mysterious title or quote from your story that your reader can have a lightbulb moment with. If not, that's fine. Your title relates to the story, and although a little long, it's a good title!

YOUR BLURB: (2/5) I enjoy the way you've used descriptive language in your blurb. However, it is too long. It took me a while to reread your blurb several times to find the main plot, and even still, it was still a little confusing. There were also many grammatical errors I found, such as misplaced commas and missing punctuation. Along with that, you've used all caps on some words which can take away the professional quality. You can remove a lot of the detail, and just keep your blurb short and mysterious. My take on your blurb would be something like this: