Life of The Dead | _Nafia

BLURB:

BLURB:

Nykshez Veronica Ezra.

Ghost.

Betrayed.

Adventurous.

Mysterious.

Mischievous.

New world.

New people.

New secrets.

Nykshez Veronica Ezra is sent - more like, thrown - out from the Wraith City - the world of mystery, conjure, and the supernatural - to the world of water-drinking humans. The human world is different, exotic and mysterious to her. She's all alone. She's clueless. Yet, she is tenacious, strong-willed, and mischievously wicked. Oh, and don't forget, she hates human being more than anything.

This is a story from the perspective of the ghost. The story of her Life after death.

The Life Of The Dead.

Nykshez hates humans; can she survive in this world? Why did she get a second life, as a ghost?! Why was she sent to the human world? Will she meet new people and befriend them, or, will she haunt (or kill) them?! Is it only humans who live in this 'human world'?

Too many question unanswered, too many mysteries to solve. So, what are you waiting for? Let's hop into the life of Nykshez, shall we?

***

YOUR COVER: (8/10) I was pleased by the photo and background used! The font and color of the title fit the cover well too, but you could experiment with the placement and presentation. You want the title to be obviously the largest text on the cover, varying in size. Maybe the first word could be smaller than the last, and the word in between could be in cursive. It's really up to you to decide!

YOUR TITLE: (9/10) I definitely understood why you chose this particular title to represent your story! It does portray exactly what your story is about, and draws in the right audience. It's also a unique title, one that I haven't seen much on Wattpad. I took a point off because I feel like there could also be many more appealing titles that are directly related to your book. There are a handful of stories that could fit with this title, so how can you choose a title that fits only for your story?