Chapter 18!

Summer's POV

After Mason left we all decided to call it a day. Everyone went up to their rooms, and went to bed. I sat on the bed for a few minutes lost in thought. I finally changed clothes and curled up in my bed drifting off to sleep.

Nash's POV

3:00 A.M.

I was sleeping peacefully when I heard sobs coming from the room beside mine. Which happened to be Summer's room. I crept up to her door and carefully opened it trying not to wake the others. I made it inside, and saw her squirming around and sobbing with tears falling down her face. I tip toe over and shake her.

"Summer wake up. Summer wake up. " I said before she bolted up and hugged me like her life depended on it. I didn't hesitate to hug her back. She wiped her face and gave me a small smile as thanks.

"Are you ok now?"I ask her and she nods in response. I get up to leave, but she pulls my arm back.

"Will you please stay with me Nash?" I smile and nod. She scoots over so I can lay down. She turns and faces the wall. I won't stand for that. I pull her close to me with her hand on my chest and my fingers rubbing up and down her side.

"Thank you Nash. "She flashes a smile at me.

"No problem. Do you want to talk about it? "She nods and begins her story.

Summer's POV

I curl up closer to him I suppose for safety. I take a deep breathe and spill the worst years of my life to the boy that raped me. Wow, I never imagined I would be like this after what happened.

"It all started when I was in seventh grade. My dad used to be amazing. We were your typical happy family until one day my mom found out my dad was cheating on her. After about a week he staggered home drunk and beat me and my mom. " I start crying because it's way to much to handle. Nash wipes the tears away and urges me to continue. "Everyday I would come home and he would tell us how ugly and worthless we are. One day he actually sold my mom to a group of guys so he could buy more alcohol. When I was a sophomore he disappeared from our lives until today." I finally finish up. Nash looks like he wants to cry or break something. He hugs me very tight and wipes away stray tears.

"Don't you ever believe anything that douche bag says. " I nod and begin to worry again. He apparently notices and asks what's wrong.

"What if he hurts me again Nash? "  I say worried.

"Don't worry you have me, Carter, Matthew, Cameron, and Kylee here to protect and help you. Especially me. " He smiles at me and brushes hair out of my face. I curl up closer to him and fall asleep feeling safe in his arms.

Morning!

Nash's POV

I stayed awake a little longer than Summer just thinking how amazing it would be to do this every night. It was like her body was molded to fit mine and the pieces fit perfectly with no flaws. She makes me forget there is a world around me. I honestly regret hurting her because she was already so broken. I am so retarded. I don't know how she even trusts me anymore. I suppose being broken makes you want to try to trust someone. You just find it difficult to do. She flutters her eyes open and smiles at me. I love the way she smiles. I am pretty sure she has me wrapped around her finger.

¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤

Hi everyone! How was this chapter? I hope you enjoyed it! Please vote, comment, and follow me because I will follow you back!

Twitter~@WhitneyDrinnon

Instagram~Whitney_BabyCub_Drinnon

Have an amazing day and always remember that you are beautiful! Stay strong!

~Whitney