Chapter 23!

Summer's POV

I wake up in a beautiful rainforest with many different types of birds singing and surrounding me. What am I doing here? How did I get here? I stand up and walk towards the sun hoping it will help guide me out of here. I keep walking with animals following me until I find a waterfall. I turn around and a man stands before me. He bows and returns to his normal form, and I do the same thing in return. He smiles and offers me his hand and I accept it.

"My dear child I am your saviour. At this very moment you are in a coma on Earth. You have two choices.. You can stay with me in this serene and tranquil place or you can return back to your friends and family. " I stand frozen deciding on my choice.

"Father I want never to hurt your feelings, but may I please return to my friends and family? " He smiles brightly at me, nods, and then let's go of my hand.

"In order to get back to your people you must jump from this waterfall made of Holy Water. " (I hope this doesn't harm anyone's beliefs it was not intended to) I nod turn around one last time to thank him before jumping.

¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤

I hear a series of beeps surrounding my head and I have a huge headache. I hear a few people in the room, and they all sound like men. I try to force my eyes open to see who it is, but fail instantly. Try speaking or even moving any of my limbs, but still fail. Someone walks over and grabs my hand and sits beside me.

"Hey Summer, it's Nash. " Who is Summer and Nash?
" I really miss you. Will you please come back so I can cuddle and hug you? I am so sorry that I ever treated you wrong. " He sniffles and I feel tears fall on my hand.
"The divers said if you don't wake up within a day they are going to take the life support off. Please just come back. " He let's go off my hand and I desperately want to tell whoever this is that Summer will wake up and that everything will be ok, and I don't even know who Summer or this person is.

I Don't Even Know Who I Am.

What is my name?
How old am I?
Where is my family?
Where am I?
Why am I here?

All of these thought run through my head and I desperately want to know the answers. I try again to open my eyes and I succeed, but squint from the light blinding me. I move my hands to sit up. when I sit up a bot with bright blue eyes and brown hair stares up and me.

"Summer you're awake! " He jumps up and hugs me. I hug the stranger back, but then ask a question that makes him look sad and devastated.

"Who is Summer, and not to be rude who are you? " Tears threaten to fall from his eyes.

"The love of my life, and I hope I am hers. " He stands up and leaves the room.

¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤

Hey how was the chapter? Please vote, comment, and follow me because I will follow you back!

~Whitney