Chapter 7!

-Summer's POV

" Excuse me the plane has landed. " The flight attendant told me.

" Thank you. " I shook Kylee until she woke up.

" Kylee the plane landed lets go. " I got my phone and called Carter to see where he was. I saw him near us so I hung up and ran to hug him.

" Carter I missed you so much! " I squealed with delight and earned a few weird stares from some people.

" I missed you guys too! Here let me get your bags. " After we got our bags in the trunk of his car we all noticed that the sun wasn't up.

" Hey Carter what time is it? " I asked.

" It is 2:30 in the morning. " I honestly felt bad for making him get up this early to come pick us up.

" When we get home I am going to bed no wonder I am so sleepy. " I yawned and tried my best not to fall asleep. I tried but my eyes got harder to keep open. I finally let sleep over take me.

☀MORNING TIME☀

I woke up in an unfamiliar room and then remembered what had happened yesterday. I got up and walked downstairs to get some breakfast. I fixed waffles and got some orange juice. When I was finished eating it was 12:21.

" I am going to shoot them with water guns! " I mumbled to myself. Wow really Summer your talking to yourself you really could use some friends.

I found some water guns and creeped up the stairs to where Kylee was sleeping.

" WAKE UP! " I yelled and then shot her with the gun!

" SUMMER YOU ARE SO GOING TO DIE! " Kylee yelled and I laughed. I think Carter heard her because he ran in the room with a worried look on his face, but it soon left when he took in Kylee's wet appearance.

He started laughing so hard at her, and then thats when I shot him in the face and ran away.

" SUMMER I WILL GET YOU! " Carter screamed running after me.

" No you won't! " I yelled in response.

" Oh really?! " he said

" I am positive! " I told him. In one swift movement I was over his shoulder and he was carrying me outside?

" How did you do that?! " I asked him still processing what just happened.

" Guuurl you best be knowin that I got skills! " he said making me laugh. I soon figured out why I was in the backyard. He has a pool and he was about to get his revenge.

" Carter put me down! " I said punching and kicking trying to get loose.

" You want me to put you down? " he asked at the edge of the pool.

" Yes please Carter! " I begged.

" Ok. " He said with an evil smirk. Oh no he was about to do something. Before I could think any further he threw me into the pool.

" CARTER YOU HAVE THREE SECONEDS TO RUN! "

" Yes mam. " He said and took off running. I counted to three and easily caught up to him. I jumped on his back and made him fall. The bad part was I went down with him.

" Get off of me fat ass! " Carter said. I held my hand over my heart and acted like it hurt my feelings and then ran away fake crying.

" Please don't cry Summer I am sorry. " He said.

" Not as sorry as your going to be! " I said and then turn around. I pushed him in the pool and ran inside. I think Kylee was taking a shower because I could hear water running.

I decided to go take a shower so I got a white V- neck, some high waisted shorts, and my undergarments. I got in the shower and washed my hair and shaved then I was out. I blow dried my hair and then curled my hair. I put on my white sandals then went downstairs.

" Hey guys want to go to the mall? " Me and Kylee were already dressed so we didn't have to get dressed.

" Yeah let me go get dressed! " Carter said. When he went upstairs mine and Kylee's phones went off.

-Unknown " I know where you are. ;) " Me and Kylee looked at each other and were about to say something until Carter came downstairs.

" Ready to go? " Carter asked.

" Yeah let's roll! Hey Carter can you give me a piggy back ride to the car? " I asked with puppy dog eyes. He sighed and then said.

" Fine hop on. " He bent down so I could get on his back while Kylee just laughed and rolled her eyes.

The whole time in the car all I could think was how did they know where we were and are they here. I soon became so stressed with my thoughts I started crying.

" Summer what's wrong? " Asked Kylee and Carter.

" The... Kidnapping...andiamsosadcarter. " I said while crying.

" Calm down just breathe and then tell us. Ok? " I wiped my tears away and started talking like a normal person.

" The kidnapping...I am just so sad Carter. " I said and sighed.

After I said that me and Kylee got another text from the unknown number.

-Unknown " Hey babes we will get you back soon! love you. "

We got to the mall and shopped until it was dark so about seven hours. Yes I know that's along time, but I needed to get that off if my mind.

When we got home I showered and put on my pajamas then climbed in bed. I sat there for a while before finally drifting off to sleep.

💙💜 Thank You 💜💙

I updated today, but Wattpad was being crazy and didn't upload some is it so there it is. Next matter of buisness thank you all so much for liking my story. It means so much to me. Please add this to your library or reading list! Please comment and like also!

~💙 Whitney