Chapter 4!

-Summer's POV

I woke up in my bed, and looked at Kylee who was still unconscious. I hobbled down the stairs to see my mom eating lasagna, my favorite food! I got some and sat down in front of her.

" Summer do you know who that boy was earlier? " I almost fainted from thinking about him but quickly recovered.

" Mom that was our kidnapper there were three, and they were so stupid the gave us their names. They are Nash, Matt, and Cameron. " I said it all and started crying.

" STOP! PLEASE STOP! HELP " Kylee was screaming. I ran up stairs with my mom following close behind. i bursted through the door I pushed her arm and she woke up with bloodshot eyes, and tear stained cheeks. A very depressing mixture.

" It was them Summer I saw them in my dreams, and it seemed so real! Like I could auctually feel it happening! " She cried into my shoulder and then I started crying.

" Shh... It's... Going... To... Be... Ok. " I barely got those words out while sobbing. We finally stopped and we all decided to go to bed.

" Girls I am going to go around the house and make sure everything is locked ok? Just stay in this room lock the windows and the door after I leave ok?! "

She left and we done exactly what she said after we were done we changed into pajamas and sat on the bed waiting for my mom to return.

" Summer what are we going to do? They know where we live and where we go to school?! " She said and started crying.

" I don't know but we will figure out something later. " Someone knocked on the door we looked at each other then froze not daring to say anything or breathe loudly.

"It's Tammy you can unlock the door! " I got up and unlocked the door. She came inside and locked the door.

" So all the windows and doors are locked. I decided to sleep in your room just incase they try anything ok? " We nodded and me and Kylee got in my bed. Luckily I had a couch in my room that folds out into a bed. Mom decided to sleep there.

After I got in bed I felt my eyes getting heavy and sleep finally engulfed me into a bunch of sweet dreams that won't last.