Chapter 22!

Guess who's back back back back again again again Whitney's back tell all yo friends. So yeppurs here's a new chapter! Enjoy!

~Whitney

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Summer's POV

I walk to the kitchen. I mean wouldn't that be the first place you go to when you get home? Yeah, don't judge. Everyone just crouds around Paige and Jackson blasting questions at them. I roll my eyes and grab the grapes from the fridge. I pop one in my mouth and walk up the stairs to my room. I lay down and turn on netflix. Wow there is like nothing I want to watch on here. I finally find Step Brothers and turn it on. I turn off my lights, lock my door, and then hop in bed.

Knock knock

"Who is it? "I ask annoyed.

"Paige and Jackson. Umm where do we sleep?" They ask.

"There are two guest bedrooms down the end of the hall. " I shout. They say a quick thanks and I'm back to watching my movie. A few minutes  later my doorknob jiggled and wouldn't stop.

"Who is it this time? " I say getting very mad.

"It's Nash please let me in. " I sigh and open the door. He engulfs me in tight  hugs and showers of kisses. Talk about really missing someone.

"I missed you so much Summer. "He breathes into my hair. He pulls me over to the bed and lays me down gently before cuddling up to me. I take in his scent and smile. He strokes my hair softly sending chills up my body. We watch the movie and after about fifteen minutes my eyes close. Before I fully fall asleep I feel him kiss me and softly whispers he loves me.

¤MORNING¤

I stretch and make unhuman like noises. I roll over to face Nash, but he isn't in the bed. I sit up and sigh before walking out the bedroom door. I walk down the hall to where Jackson and Paige are sleeping. I open the door to see them peacefully sleeping. I walk back to my room and change my clothes.

OOTD

¤White washed skinny jeans

¤Bitch wutt crop top

¤Black Vans

I plug up my curling iron and go on my phone. I pull up Twitter and just scroll through all the post I can totally relate to. I hear a beep and get up to curl my hair. I was about to start when I heard the most annoying sound, the smoke alarm. I run down the stairs to see the pancakes Nash was trying to make on fire. I turn the stove off and grab the fire extinguisher. After all the fire is put out I smack Nash on the back of the head.

"Nash you idiot we could have all burnt up in this house. " He looks down and nods a little. I sigh and walk back up the stairs to my room.

Nash's POV

I just wanted to impress her with something. I decided I would make her breakfast, but I always mess things up. I sit down and just think for a minute before getting up and cleaning up the burnt pancakes mess.

Summer's POV

I curl my hair in about and hour and walk to the bathroom. I sit down on the tolit and try to not be mad at myself for yelling at Nash. Just as I was about to stand up a blood drop fell into the tolit. I scream so loud probably waking everyone in the house up. I clean myself up and do my womanly things. I walk out of the bathroom mad at the world and everyone surrounds me asking me if I'm okay.

"If you can count my feelings pouring out of me in a stream of blood from between my legs then yes I am fine. " I walk down the stairs and grab my keys. I walk to my jeep and just as I was about to pull out of the driveway I remember I forgot my phone. I run up to my room with eyes all on me and then I run back to my jeep. I start my jeep and turn up the radio and The Only Reason by Five Seconds Of Summer came on. This song makes me so emotional and I love it so much. I'm singing so loud and not having care in the world when I hear honking. I turn my head and feel the impact of metal against my head before I pass out.