Chapter 9!

-Summer's POV

I could feel my body trembling. I looked at Kylle and she was trembling too.

" Hey guys what's up? " Carter said. The guys couldn't see us, but we could see them.

" Nothing much can we come inside? " Nash asked.

No no no no no please don't let them in. I thought.

" Yeah come on in. " Carter said. They took a glimpse of our faces, and me and Kylee excused ourselves. We went up to my room and locked the door.

" Kylee... They... Here. " I got out between sobs. We were holding each other.

" I know Summer! " when we finally stopped crying we fixed ourselves up and went downstairs.

" Hi guys! " Cameron while a creepy smirk played on his lips.

" Hi. " We both said back with fake small smiles. I just remembered they are staying with us for a month. At the thought I feel like I need to throw up.

"Carter I am going to puke!" I say. He runs and gets me the trash can. I sit on a chair and throw my guts up. Kylee is holding my hair while Carter rubs my back.

" Are you ok now? " Matt asks after I wipe my mouth.

" I don't know. " I say and turn around to Kylee.

" Hey do you want to go car shopping with me? " I ask her.

" Yeah let's go! " She said and ran out of the door.

" Awe so your not going to hang out with me today? " Carter said while fake crying.

" No I think you all should catch up today. We will be home later. Love you! " I say to Carter then head out of the front door.

" Thank you for saving us! " Kylee screamed and tackled me with hugs.

" Your welcome lets go car shopping! " Since we don't have a car we use our penny boards and ride to car dealership places.

" Mam do you happen to like this one? " The guy asks me.

I have been to three different car lots and not found a thing, but this one is perfect!

" I love it! " I yell and everyone turns their attention to me.

" Sorry! " I say and people laugh and others say some rude comments.

The vehicle is a bright pink jeep. The roof comes off and it is four wheel drive. I finish the paperworks and they give me the keys to it.

" Summer this is awesome! " Kylee yelled!

" Yeah I know! Lets take the top off since it is a pretty day! "

We get out and take the top off.

" Hey lets go shopping for my car now please? " Kylee begged.

" Ok did you find any you like here? " I ask.

" Yes! " she squealed.

" It is a baby blue jeep! It is like yours but blue! " She said.

" We'll let's go get it! " We go talk to the same guy and he tells her to fill out the paperwork. When she finished she got the keys.

" Yay!! " she said when she got in it!

" Gurl lets go shopping! " I yell out of the window.

We get in our Jeeps and head to the mall. This thing drives so smooth. I stopped at a red light and some boys rolled down their windows and whistled at me. I blew them a kiss and drove off.

We finally got to the mall and put the top back on our cars in case it rains.

" Kylee lets go in Forever 21! " I said and we head there. When we finish shopping it is 5:56 we get some Taco Bell and head home. We park our Jeeps and go inside. The boys all looked at us and ran over.

" What kind of car did you get?! " Everyone asked.

" We'll why don't we look at them? " I say, they run outside and their mouths hang open, but three didn't hang open because of the cars. They were hanging open because of Kylee and me.

After we looked at the cars we got in pajamas and went to bed. I was about to fall asleep when someone came into my room.

" Who is it? " I asked clearly annoyed.

" It is me... "