Chapter 10!

-Summer's POV

I turn over only to find the one and only Nash. Staring at me in the doorway.

" What do you want? Didn't you hurt me enough?! " I yelled. I felt a few tears slip, but I didn't wipe them away.

" You know exactly what I want. " He said so coldly. Even though it is dark I could see the smirk that played on his lips.

" We'll I am sorry, but I am going to bed so leave! Now! " I demanded. He threw his hands up in surrender and left. I figured he would put up a fight, but I am glad he didn't.

I thought about Nash for five minutes then slowly drifted off to sleep.

☀Morning ☀

-Summer's POV

I wake up to find someone staring at me. Yeah I know creepy right!

" Nash why are you in my room? Didn't I tell you to leave last night?! Don't you think that means keep out?! " I yelled at him. He let out a snicker and tried to come near me.

" Get away from me Nash! " I screamed. He kept trying, but I managed to get to the door. I had a plan. I waited outside my door for him to come out.

" Heee yahhh!! " I yelled when he fell to the floor. I had kicked him where his sun doesn't shine and it isn't that happy with me at the moment.

I ran in my room and locked the door doing a happy dance. I decided today I didn't want to do anything productive. So I grabbed my laptop and turned on Netflix. I turned on The Walking Dead! [ My favorite show! 😄]

I watched all of the season and episodes. I looked at the clock and it was 10:39. That is crazy I have been watching Netflix all day! I shrugged it off. I decided to go take a quick shower.

When I finished I put my hair in a bun to let it air dry. I curled up in bed and soon drifted off to sleep.

💜💛Thank You!💛💜

I know it was short, but I didn't want to not update. It is also like 12:00 at night so I need to go to bed. Please comment, like, add to your reading list, and library!

~💙Whitney