Chapter 3!

-Kylee's POV

I woke up in the basement with a shivering Summer beside me. I pushed her arm and told her to wake up. She winced when I touched her and then I remembered all the bruises we have.

" Kylee why did they want to take us? " She got up, and walked around. I noticed something I didn't yesterday!

" Summer there is a window! " I got up, and hobbled over to it and cried from the pain.

" Kylee they forgot to chain us!" We both done a little happy dance! we heard footsteps near us so we sat down in the corner and pretended to be asleep.

" Wake the hell up! " we both shot up and held each other.

" Cameron, Matt, and me are going don't try anything stupid ! Understood?! " we both nodded, and said yes.

He left and I could hear a car pull out.

" Summer we need to break that window, and run to your mom's house since her house is closer than mine! "

We used one of the chains that used to imprison us to break the window and we both climbed out! we started running and knocked on her mom's door, and within Seconeds she opened up and screamed.

" Oh my lord what happened to you all I have been worried so much?! "

-Summer's POV

My mom embraced us in a hug, and demanded we go take a shower. There were two bathrooms in my house so we went went our seperate ways. I decided to shower and when I am done I take a bath just to get rid of stress.

I finally got done, and as I was coming out I heard talking downstairs so I went to investigate. I think Kylee heard too because she came out and looked at me. She looked so scared and I can only imagine my face!

" I am sorry who are you? " My mother asked.

" Hi my name is Nash is Summer or Kylee home? " My mom looked at me and Kylee we were shaking our heads no.

" I am sorry I haven't seen them they left a few minutes ago to go to the mall. "

" Thank you Mrs. Drinnon and good afternoon! " she shut the door and I felt like I was going to throw up or go unconscious. I closed my eyes and didn't open them again. The last thing I heard was my mom screaming, and rushing over to me.

I think Kylee may have passed out too because after fell I heard another fall. Everything was black and I liked it that way.