Chapter 1!

Hi my name is Summer Rain Drinnon! I go to Carter High School in North Carolina! My best friends name is Kylee, and we are practically sisters! I have curves in all the right places, long light brown hair, and dark brown eyes, and I am tan.

I wake up at about six a'clock to get ready for school. I run to the bathroom and shower. When I get out I search for my phone.

" Why in this world to I tend to loose everything?! " I tried to be quite since everyone is still asleep. I finally find it under my pillow.

I went back to getting dressed. I had on dark skinny jeans, a baby blue V-neck, and my baby blue vans. I curled my hair to perfection before I was satisfied.

I ran back to the bathroom to brush my teeth. I finished and ran to grab my keys. It was 7:23 I was about to be late! I ran to my car.

" Damn I forgot to eat breakfast! " I decided to go to Starbucks, and just eat there. When I finished I got to school at 7:56 the bell was about to ring! I ran to my locker and got my books and all that jazz.

I had just sat down beside Kylee in Mr. Faxon's class when the bell rang.

" Goodmorning class today we will be learning about how to graph equations on a graph. "

I rolled my eyes, and Kylee seemed to notice because she burst out laughing.

" Kylee is there something you would like to share with the class? "

" No sir. "

" Please do not disturb my teaching again. " he said with annoyance clear in his voice.

" Kylee you are blushing! "

" Shut up Summer! "

I laughed, and then three figures appeared by the door with guns, and pointed them in every direction.

" Everyone shut up, and Kylee and Summer you are coming with us. " we both looked at each other with fear clear in our eyes.

Mr. Faxon moved to the people, and they shot him! I cried and ran over to him. One person threw me over their shoulder and someone else already had Kylee over their shoulder.