Chapter 6!

-Summer's POV

I answered the phone to be greeted by my 2nd best friend, Carter Reynolds!

" Hi Summer I heard what happened are you ok? " I tried to answer, but barely got the words out.

" I...am...not...ok. "

" Shh Shh it's going to be ok. " He tried to calm me down but it wouldn't work.

" They know we're we live and where we go to school! They have already came over to my house twice looking for me and Kylee! " I said that louder than I ment to.

" Calm down why don't you all ask your moms if you can stay in California with me? I have enough room. " I thought this over and it wasn't a bad idea.

" We will check with our moms to see if it is ok. "

" ok well I gotta go! Bye Summer! "

" Bye Carter! " I hung up and thought about his suggestion to live with him in California. I auctally liked the plan.

" Hey mom Carter came up with a really good idea but me and Kylee need you and her mom to approve of it. "

" What is it then? " I got a little nervous while trying to tell her but finally managed to say it.

" Carter thought it might be a good idea for us to go live with him in California. " She seemed a little shocked but answered.

" That is a really good idea! It would get you all away from the kidnappers and have enough time to recover from it! " She said it very cheery like, and at first I thought she wouldn't approve, but she did!

" Summer I will call my mom and ask her if I can! " Kylee called her mom and after about ten minutes of persuading her she finally said yes! Her mom didn't ask her about the kidnapping because she knew that would be a really bad question to ask right now. I think my mom felt the same way because she really hasn't asked about it.

" Summer were going to California! "

" Kylee we need to get on the next flight to California, but first I have to call Carter and tell him we can go. " I called Carter and told him we could go, and he said the next flight from North Carolina to California was in five hours.

I hung up and got my moms laptop to get our plane tickets. I finally got that over with and we went to pack. Mom and Kylee helped me pack in about an hour.

We all put my stuff in the car and we went to Kylee's house to pack and say goodbye to her mother. We got there and was greeted by Rachel, Kylee's mom. We all helped her pack and finished in about half and hour since we had more people this time.

We decided to head to the airport so we could go through security and get something to eat. We got there about thirty minutes later and said our goodbyes to our moms then headed to a Starbucks that was in the airport. We finished and our flight was called.

" Flight 379 to California is now boarding! Thank you for using American Airlines we hope to see you again! " The intercom went silent. We boarded our plane, and I got the window seat.

" Thank You for choosing American Airlines I am going to tell you all the safety features, and then we will be on our way to California."

" Summer I am going to sleep tell me when we land. "

" I am going to sleep to, but I am pretty sure someone will wake us up." We both put headphones on and listened to music. I drifted to sleep almost instantly.

💙💜 Thank You 💜💙

Does everyone like my story so far? If so please comment your favorite part. You can also give me suggestions on how to make my story better!