. Twenty-Five .

[[ ---Chanel's Point of View--- ]]
.
.
.

"No!"

"Please Channy?" Lina pleaded.

I looked at her big sad eyes, she had pulled out the big guns as well by using my old nickname.

"Look I know you really want to see him so you two just go, have fun...I can just do this by myself." I assured her.

She looked at me stubbornly, "no, I want to help you and I said I would...now, we are going, if you really want to come back then I will personally pay for a taxi to bring you back to school."

I smirked and shook my head, she will make for one headstrong Luna in the future.

"I think I can pay for my own cab fare." I replied, "are you sure it won't be weird?"

"No, now get everything ready, he'll be here in less than five minutes."

I put the guest lists back into the box and then grabbed my purse, Evalina on the other hand was frantically running around our shared bedroom as she unsurely grabbed this and that, I knew that she would be internally debating on which articles to pack for her first overnight visit with her mate.

I smiled and put my purse down. "Here, you sit down and wait for loverboy...i'll pack for you."

She was so flustered from the thought of tonight's upcoming events that she didn't even protest.

Once I reached her clothes I went straight to nightwear. I knew nothing would happen, Cesare is too much of a gentleman to act upon his feeling on the first night of having her over. If anything, I'm pretty sure it's going to have to be Evalina to initiate anything sexual, and she isn't ready for all of that just yet.

I settled on a cute pair of pajamas, nothing too stuffy but also not too sexy. The short and cami set was playful and comfortable, then I moved on to her outfit for the next day.

After I packed her overnight bag, (remembering to pack all of her toiletries as well) I walked it over to her, and not a minute later Cesare had text to let us know he was in front of the school waiting for us.

I grabbed my purse and the large box and followed Lina.

Cesare greeted us warmly, ever the gentleman he took our belongings and placed them into his trunk before opening the doors for us, I got in, allowing them a moment of alone time for him to sneak her a kiss smoothly before she got in.

Soon the three of us were on our way.

"Thanks for letting me crash your date." I said awkwardly.

"You're hardly crashing anything Chanel" he smiled, "and I am happy to help in any way I can."

I nodded and then turned my head to look out the window. I watched the buildings go by and went to tell Lina about this amazing little boutique I had stumbled upon. But when I turned to talk to her I noticed Cesare reached over and grabbed her hand, he brought it up to his lips sweetly and kissed it lovingly. I smiled but turned once more to look out the window, as adorable as these two are, I could tell it was going to be a long night.

When we reached the house Cesare insisted that Evalina and I relax while he cooked us dinner, he promised we could do the invitations immediately after and so I agreed.

...

"Alright," Cesare smiled after he had cleared the table. "Let's have a look at this list."

I handed him the pages containing the lists of party invitees and then sat back as Evalina and I watched him eye the various names.

"My uncle is on here." He pointed out.