. Twenty-Eight .

{Gianna's Point of View}
.
.
.
"Did you do as I asked?"

Trent looked at me, I could see the shift in his mood, I knew he was beginning to second guess himself in all of this.

"Well" I asked in frustration.

"Yeah I did it, and it wasn't easy Gianna." He nearly shouted before sighing, "are you sure you want to go through with this...think of the consequences."

I chuckled humorlessly, "if all goes according to plan no one will know we were involved baby," I had to turn on the seduction or I would be at risk of losing him as a partner and unfortunately I still needed him. "Plus everyone will be too busy to realize what's happened."

"Well I don't like it." Trent sounded, "I wish it was all done with already."

I stepped up to him and kissed his lips, "don't you like to see me happy?"

He growled softly, "you know I do."

Then I pulled out my phone to get my plan rolling.

"Who are you calling?" Trent asked.

"I just need the confirmation that the Alpha and Luna will be away when we take their son." I smiled before stepping away from him and continuing with my phone call.

Trent looked away nervously.

"Gianna?"

"Good evening Alpha Minicci, sorry to telephone so late but I was trying to reach you before you and your wife find yourselves out of town."

He sighed, "I'm actually going to be here all weekend."

"Oh?"

There was a slight pause before he began speaking once more. "Yes, Gianna I really can't talk now, I'm fixing to go pick up Florence from the airport and then I have some things to work out."

"I understand alpha, it's just, I wanted to talk to you about this whole mess with the alliance."

There was another slight pause, "I was hoping to go to Alpha Addams' party to try and sway your friend but circumstances came up prohibiting it, I suppose I can set up a meeting with you tomorrow instead of going to the party."

"I'm not so sure that's a good idea alpha...what about Cesare?" I asked in faux fear.

He chuckled, "not to worry Gianna, Cesare will unofficially be introducing his future Luna to the Alpha society at the party tomorrow night."

Now I smiled a genuinely jubilant sort of smile...that was all I needed to hear.

"See you tomorrow alpha." I hung up and continued to smile, I looked to Trent, "change of plans baby, looks like we're going to Alpha Addams' party after all."

I quickly filled him in on the new plan and then left to find a killer dress.

. . .

{Chanel's Point of View}
.
.
.
I was so happy when Evalina told me she and Cesare would be attending my fathers party. Originally neither of them were going, because my father's parties are extremely exclusive, for Alpha's and their dates only.

Of course I had permission to bring Evalina, but knowing Cesare would be there helped too, knowing Luca wouldn't do anything to embarrass not only his pack but also his nephew.

Evalina and I ended up leaving a day early.

My father had arranged for a car to pick us up, so on the long ride home I fought with myself on if I should tell Evalina about Luca.

In the end I chose to keep it to myself for a little while longer, I would definitely tell her eventually...but I should at least tell my family first.

A task that wouldn't be nearly so easy.

When we pulled up to my childhood home Evalina looked on in awe, I smiled, it actually felt good to be back at home.

While we students can always come back home on the weekends as well as holidays...Evalina and I were amongst a small group who only left the school on certain occasions. For me it was due in part to having a very busy father, for Evalina it was because her family just didn't care if she went home or not.

I shook away the thoughts of our past as one of the staff members approached the car to open our doors while another collected our bags.

"Welcome home Miss Chanel." Our head butler sounded as we climbed the front steps of the house and he held the door open for us.

"It's good to see you Truman," I said honestly.

The old butler bowed to hide his smile, Truman was every bit a part of my family as he has worked here even longer than I've been born.

Before we were even shown to our rooms (I already knew I'd be in my old bedroom) a familiar voice sounded.

"Are those my girls?"

I gleefully turned to find my grandfather, I rushed over to him and quickly threw my arms around him.

Of course grand poppy hasn't officially met Evalina, I've sent him picture of us and she's talked to him on a few occasions but this was the first time she'd be meeting anyone from my family.

"Don't be shy little one" he smiled and she carefully walked forward to give him a hug, "it is such a delight to meet you Evalina."

Evalina exchanged niceties with grand poppy and then we were shown to our rooms.

I wanted to object to the arrangements and suggest Evalina stay with me, but I knew this weekend, I just might need a room to myself as a small form of escape.

As hard as it's been keeping this all in about Luca, I knew this weekend would be even more difficult as I'd have to smile and put on airs for dad's guests...one of which just so happened to be Luca himself.

I laid back on my bed and sighed heavily, I knew I had to tell them all...Dad, Evalina, Grand Poppy...Evalina is my best friend so I know she'd be the easiest to tell, but out of My grandfather and dad...I knew the bigger hurdle of the two would be Dad.