. Fifteen .

[[ ---Cesare's POV--- ]]
.
.
.

I went back to my apartment and packed a suitcase, I knew I would be on my uncles lands all weekend.

It's been a while since I took the weekend off, none the less a three day weekend such as this. I knew better than to inform my parents, while my mother wouldn't mind, especially if she knew it has anything to do with Evalina I'm sure she'd be there practically pushing me down the road. my father on the other hand hasn't talked to his little brother in years.

And for good reason, while my father is the straight arrow powerful alpha type, my uncle Luca is the complete opposite, he prides himself on being a the most relaxed alpha around.

But Luca and I grew up together, this made us extremely close, so when he had to take on the position of Sparrow Grove Alpha it sucked at first but then we saw the fun in it.

Mainly, Parties away from my fathers demanding and strict eyes...but suffice it to say, for all his faults...Luca is actually a really caring Alpha.

With my suitcase and my laptop bag in tow, I put them both into my favorite car and I took off immediately to the next town over.

It didn't take me long before I entered the luxe little familiar town, I couldn't keep the smile off my face as I passed the grand St Magdalene's Academy, knowing my mate was somewhere within the confines of the ancient school sort of made me a tad giddy. But I sped on and made my way to my uncles pack house.

I slowed down as I reached the block, then finally turned onto the long driveway.

As I pulled up my uncle stood on the front steps happily awaiting my arrival.

As I got off the car I noted my uncles appearance, blue jeans, casual t-shirt, leather jacket, and a half smoked cigarette. "Nephew!"

I walked up and we exchanged brotherly hugs before he ran a hand through his casually slicked back hair, a bit longer than I remembered, this only accentuated his growing facial hair.

"Luca, I hardly recognize you." I stated.

He chuckled and stroked his beard, "hey, the ladies love it." He assured me before he threw his arm over my shoulders and led me inside, "tell me what's going on with you Cesare."

Together we entered the house and walked into the first room immediately to the left of the front door, his office.

He took his seat behind a large desk and I picked one of the chairs directly in front of the desk, "I found my mate."

He looked down and shook his head, a dry smile on his face.

"What?" I asked, "you still harboring delusions that you'll never find your mate, that one woman could possibly come into your life and change everything?"

"Look kid, I have nothing against mates, and I think you finding yours is fucking great!" He smirked. "But you know me, I didn't sign up for all of that...i don't think I'm built for just one woman."

As soon as the words left his mouth a slew of young female pack members strolled in through the front door."You'll need a Luna one day" I pointed out.

He shrugged, "perhaps I'll simply marry the least annoying one, maybe a lesbian so she doesn't mind if I have multiple bed companions."

Now it was my turn to shake my head.

He simply laughed, "come now Cesare, why don't you tell me about the lucky lady whose captured my nephews heart."

I couldn't keep the grin from growing on my face, something I'm sure he would make fun of...surprisingly he didn't mention it.

"Her name is Evalina De Laurentis, she is...perfection personified." I gushed. "She's as lovely as she is clever, she is quite vocal on things she is passionate about and isn't afraid to voice her opinions nor does she care who she offends or upsets."

"I think I could learn to like this girl." Luca laughed.

"Of course she's also sweet and caring, oh man, and she can bake like no ones business." I filled him in, "more importantly I feel so calm around her and I can't help but want to spend every minute of my day with her."

"Then why aren't you with her right now?"

I looked up at him, "she's here."

"One of my pack members?" He questioned.

I shook my head, "she's a student at Magdalene's, and I sort of need your help." I admitted.

"You know I'm always willing to help you Cesare, but I can't exactly see how I can help with this."

"I know the girls are allowed to leave school on the weekends, but of course they have to go back at the end of the day...unless someone asked for permission for them to stay off grounds until Monday."

"Seems like something only a parent can do." He pointed out.

"Or the Alpha of these lands." I smiled and pointed out.