Ch10 shatterd peices

Bonnie's POV:

I don't know how I'm supposed to feel about Foxy. I mean we just met like a few days ago and the guy thinks that I'm his BFF. He knows what he's gonna have to deal with if he's around me. That night on Halloween. I shouldn't have told him. I should have just shut up. I sighed and then heard the bell ring. I got up from my seat and walked to my next class. I had science next so It wouldn't be that bad. I walked in and saw Foxy sitting in the back of the class. I almost forgot he was in this class. I went over to my seat which was in the other corner of the class. I sat down and pulled out my sketch book and started drawing before class started.

Time skip to middle of class:

Today was like a ketchup day so I didn't have any work to do so I kept drawing in my sketch book. I started drawing Foxy, I gave him his bright red fur with his hazle eyes. It felt like a few minutes later until I saw Foxy walk in front of me. "What ya drawing?" He asked. I quickly shut my sketch book as I saw him pull up a chair to sit down. "N-nothing." I said blushing. "C'mon why can't I see?" "It was just some doodles." I said laying my head down on the desk. "How you reacted didn't seem like it wasnt just some doodles." I blushed even more because he really wanted to see what I drew. He just brushed it off and got on his phone. The bell rain again a few more hours later and it was the end of school. I walked over to my locker and grabbed my guitar. "Hey Bonnie." I heard a voice. I turned around to see Foxy, of course. Why won't this guy leave me alone. "Hey um can I talk to you in that one music room in a few." He said sounding very nervous. "Um... sure." I said confused. "Ok cool. I'll see you then." He said waving bye to me and walking away.
I grabbed my guitar and started walking to the music room. He's so worried about me. I feel like I should be worried for him. I sighed as I opened the door to the abandoned music room. I sat in there for a few playing my guitar and singing to the music until I heard the door open. Foxy walked in. "Hey." He said walking over. "So um... how are you doing?" He asked sitting on the box I was sitting on. "Fine." I replied. "Well I um... wanted to ask a couple of questions. Is that fine with you?" "I guess." "First question, did you stop cutting yourself?" "Yes." I lied. "Ok, second question, have you decided yet if you should leave him." "I'm still thinking about it. I want to but I don't know." I layed my head in my hands and sighed. "Ok and my last question is..." I looked over at him. "Could you teach me how to play the guitar?" My face turned bright red. "Is that the main reason why you came here?" He looked down then back at me and smirked. "Maybe..." he giggled which made me giggle. "Im not teaching you how to play guitar." "Aw why not?" "Im not a good teacher." "Please?" "No." I said laughing after. He gave me puppy eyes which made me blush again. "Just for today?" "No." He stopped then looked at my almost opened bag on the floor. "Ok here's the deal." "Oh no." I said looking at him. "So if you teach me how to play the guitar, then I won't ever ask you again. But, if you don't then I'm alowed to... look at your sketch book." He said with a cute smirk on his face. "That doesn't sound fair." "Please teach me." He begged again. "Why do you even wanna learn how to play? You look like a Metal kinda guy." Foxy gave me a "are you dumb" look to me. "You clearly don't know me. I just never got to play guitar but always wanted to. And I never had the money." "You could have bought yourself one instead of giving me spending $450 on me." "You needed it. Plus I just got a job like a few weeks ago. So does that mean your gonna teach me?" He asked again. "F-fine but this is my moms guitar so please don't break it." I said, Foxy grew a giant smile on his face and got up. "Bonnie. I'm not an asshole I won't break it." He grabbed my guitar and layed it into position. "All right you can teach me anything you want." I giggled and sat next to him. I taught him some notes and had him play some lines and he did very well. He even played the first half of "Take On Me". I felt so warm inside while I was helping him, I don't know why but I... liked it. *CLICK* I looked at the door and saw Mangle with a camera. FUCK! "Awww look at the two cuties playing together." Said mangle in a baby voice. Behind her was ChiChi and Chica. Great. "Look at the two fagots sitting together." Said ChiChi. "Im not doing this right now, C'mon Bonnie, we're leaving." He gave me my guitar and I was about to put it back into my guitar case but ChiChi grabbed it and ripped it out of my hands, then she held it in the air waving it around. My eyes widend and my heart froze. "ChiChi stop being a dick. Give his guitar back." Foxy said. "Aw look at Foxy trying to defend his little boyfriend." She laughed. Mangle and Chica just laughed. "Please give it back." I wimperd. "ChiChi give him back his guitar!" Foxy shouted. "What are you gonna do pussy. You can't hit a girl." That moment got Foxy pissed. He got up and was about to kick her ass. But she just through it across the room. It slammed against the wall and then against the floor and shattered. My heart stopped.

Foxys POV:

Everybody in the room stopped moving. Saw Bonnie with his hands over his mouth. Then he grabbed his bag and ran out of the buildings exit that was in the abandoned music room. "Fuck, Bonnie wait!" I shouted. But he was already gone. I turned around to see Mangle, ChiChi and Chica standing there. "Dont you dare fucking move." I growled then ran after Bonnie. I ran out of the building and started looking around for Bonnie and I saw him leave in the school and running into the woods. Fuck. I need to find him.