Ch5 A Friendship

Foxys POV:

It was the next day and I got ready for school and drove to school. I parked my car and walked in to see my whole group of friends standing there. I walked over to them and we started talking until I looked over at the front door of the school and saw Bonnie walk in. He was wearing a purple hoodie and a pair of dark blue jeans. He keep walking for awhile and till I thought of something. "Hey guys ill be right back." I said to the group before leaving. I knew what the group thought I was doing and I knew that they could see me walking over to Bonnie. "Hey Bonnie!" I shouted towards him. He turned around and did a shy little wave and smiled at me. He was holding a notebook up to his chest and  had his phone in his hand. "Oh hey Foxy." He said as I stopped in front of him. "Hey so tomorrow is Halloween and me and my group over there wanted to see if you'd like to join us and just ye'know hang out and go to that new scary world that just opened. So would you like to join us?" I asked scratching the back of my furred neck. "I don't know. I really don't like scary stuff." "Please it'll be fun." I asked like a two year old. "Um o-ok, s-sure." He shuttered. "Great. Here's my phone number, text me your address and ill come pick you up around 8pm tomorrow, ok?" I said handing him a piece of paper that had my phone number on it. He smiled then walked off. "Aw foxy got a date?" Said Mangle behind me. "Ugh shut up already." I said before walking to class.