Changes(Part 1)

When we got to the place in Loamnore where the dead dwarf used to stay in, Lihn put down our bags, sighed, and flopped down onto a nearby bed.

"Can you believe this Tam? I mean, we finally have a place to stay. This is more than we could have ever wished for!!!"Lihn exclaimed.

I sighed, "I don't think this is the last that we will see of them, seems to good to be true."

"Awww, Tammy, don't be so grumpy! If they want our help, we help them! That's the least we could do, right?"Lihn said.

"Fine, fine. And don't call me that."I said.

Lihn grinned and sat up,"Okay then, Tammy."

I sighed, I prayed this wouldn't stick forever.

"Come on, let's sleep, its been a long day."I said, tugging my bangs, the pain in my eye was gone, but somehow I felt different.

"Oka-OHMYGOSHTAM!!! WHA-WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR EYE?!"Lihn screamed, she pointed at me.

"What do you mean what's wrong with my eye? Is there dirt in it?"I asked.

Lihn shook her head, she led me over to a mirror,"Don't you see it?"she asked.

I squinted, all I could see was my reflection staring at me, but as I looked more closely, I saw it.

I had teal colored eye.

I screamed and stepped back.

"H-How is this possible? I only have silver eyes!"I shouted.

"I'm not sure. Did you feel anything just now? Anything that affected you?"Lihn asked worriedly.

I thought back, Sophie and her friends meeting with us, the pain in my eye-wait, the pain in my eye!

"I had a pain in my eye earlier, kind of like sparks in my eyes. Maybe that's what happened."I said.

"Well, we'd better try to hide it."Lihn said.

"It's not that big of a deal, so why should we?"I said, shrugging.

Lihn frowned,"I...think that with all this nonsense about the twin thing going on, if we have to deal with things like this, wouldn't it be worse? So come on, this will be an easy fix. I just need an elixir..."

She fumbled through the drawers, finally, she came upon a bottle that wrote'silver eye color changer'.

"Perfect! Just what I need! Come on, pour a drop of it in your eye."she said.

I scowled,"Do I really need to take this?"

"Yes."

"Really?"

"Yes."

"Really, Really?"

"Yes."

"I mean, really, really, really?"

" Oh for goodness sake! Yes! Take it now!"She shouted.

I scowled again, but begrudgingly took it.

I poured a drop into the eye that was teal and looked into the mirror.

My eye was back to normal.

I sighed in relief and tried to hand Lihn back the bottle, but she pushed it away.

"Nope, you are going to bring it everywhere with you. The bottle says that the elixir only lasts for 3 hours. I'll go check if there's more around here. If there isn't, I'll go shopping for some!"she said, she then walked away, checking every drawer in sight for more of the stupid silver elixir.

I sighed and looked at myself in the mirror.

Guess I would have to live with taking silver eye colored changing drops.