Biana meets James

Biana's POV:

"No. Absolutely not. Are you out of your mind? You know how dangerous it is! "Willow said after she calmed down(I think).

I folded my arms,"I'm not crazy. I know how dangerous it is, and that's why I came to you."

"Righttttt...for you to kill everyone, that's totally the reason."Willow narrowed her eyes at me.

I sighed,"Quite the opposite actually, I want you to teach me how to control the 'Unstoppable mode'. I mean, what danger could I possess? I'm a vanisher, I couldn't possibly hurt anyone with my abil-"

"SLAM!"

I took a step back, Willow had just crushed the table she was putting her hand on.

"I TOLD YOU, SOULMATES ARE MUCH MORE POWERFUL THAN OTHERS!! WHY ARE YOU NOT LISTENING?! YOU. CAN. HURT. MILLIONS. OF. PEOPLE."

Then, Willow took a deep breath and said in a much softer voice,"The soulmates power is connected to all their past soulmates. That could mean zillions of years ago. The 'Unstoppable mode' truly shows what it would be like if so many soulmates combined. Tell me, what do you think it would be like?"

I thought for a moment, "Well...a lot of disagreements?"

Willow nodded,"Exactly. Why do you think we can't control ourselves? Besides, what you saw in my memory of how I died was only a fraction of the power my soulmate was showing.  You did not see my soulmate's eyes turn fully purple did you? "

I shook my head.

"My eyes were originally purple, before one turned blue. When a soulmate enters the 'Unstoppable mode' there are different levels. The first level, which is the lowest one, is the one my soulmate experienced. He only experienced a little of the full power. Which also means only a few of the past soulmates were connected with him. If you are strong enough, you can control it. But very rarely."

Willow paused for a while, then continued," The second level, which is the middle level, all the ancestors will be connected to you. You will have a bit more power,w hich will make you stronger, but will also make you more uncontrollable. And the last..."

"The last?"

Willow sighed,"The last level, which means the highest level, will show your true soulmate power. You will be totally uncontrollable, the soulmates power will fully be in your hands, and all the past soulmates will be communicating with you. And that means your eye color will change to your soulmates ones, no matter what you do to hide it, it will change."

I looked up at Willow," So all the more the reason to teach me."

"What? I told you, I will not allow it!" 

"And I'm telling you, you're my soulmate mentor! I don't want to cause any mistakes! If-If my 'Uncontrollable' mode is activated, what am I supposed to do? Let myself go crazy?"

I was desperate, so desperate. 

I dropped to my knees,"Please Willow...if I get uncontrollable in my missions, who knows what I'll do? I don't want to hurt my friends...Please..."

Willow looked shocked, she fell silent, as if she she was savouring the moment of me kneeling before her, but in the end, she sighed and said,"Fine. But...I'll need to talk to my soulmate first, after all, I'm not the one who has experienced the 'Uncontrollable mode'."

_______________________

"You're...Biana, right?"A man asked shortly after Willow had disappeared and then reappear two minutes later.