The Gallery

Biana's POV:

"This is stupid."Tam grumbled as he pushed a crumbling rock away from the tunnel we were climbing through.

I agreed, I mean, what were the Black Swan thinking? Making us climb through multiple small tunnels to reach a place that was totally secret, were the Black Swan crazy?

Oh, wait, stupid Biana, of course the Black Swan is crazy, its what they are known for.

The Black Swan had sent us here to try to look for clues to foil the Neverseen's next plan, of course, everyone thought it was crazy to go look for clues in a hidden gallery, but we couldn't object, if it led us a chance to defeat the Neverseen.

~Flashback~

"We have a mission for all of you. You will go to one of our most secret hideouts and try to find clues that will lead to the Neverseen's plan."Mr. Forkle announced.

"What will we find there?"I asked.

"Not what will we find there, but 'might' find there. You see, Vespera's plan was based on the history of elves, she might do it again, but with a different timeline."Mr. Forkle said.

"But...that's crazy! It could take us centuries to find an answer, let alone defeat the Neverseen! The elves have a loooooooonnnnnngggggg timeline!"Sophie protested.

"We know, Ms. Foster. But, you will have guides that will help you answer your questions. They are thousands of years old, so they might give you the answers we are seeking for. It will be very beneficial for all of us. And it will take us one step forward into bringing the Neverseen down."

Everyone looked at each other,"Fine, we'll do it."Sophie finally said.

Mr. Forkle smiled,"Getting there will be very easy, I assure you, I will make arrangements."

~End~

No it was certainly NOT EASY!

The whole group had to climb a mountain, dig a hole through it with the help of a dwarf, and climb through the tunnel that the dwarves had created.

And here I was now, trying to keep myself from screaming in the small tunnel.

Seriously.

It was so cramp.

Just as I thought climbing the tunnel was going to be a little easier as we reached the opening, Fitz abruptly stopped and sent everyone bumping into one another.

"What is it?"I hissed .

"Something really bad almost happened..."

"What?"

"Really bad....."

"What?"

"So bad..."

"WHAT?"

"A bunch of soil almost fell on my face!"

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME? THAT'S IT??"

"HEY! MY-"

"WILL YOU TWO SHUT UP?!"The dwarf shouted, at those words, both Fitz and I clamped our mouth shut, before the dwarf continued,"We're here."

I gasped I stepped into the room, or three rooms, each had lots ancient stuff, but what surprised me most was...the lights.

The lights.

Before I could ask, Sophie asked the dwarf,"How did you manage to fit in all this light in here? I don't see any light bulbs."