Training

Tam's POV: (Wow, his POV has been going on for like, 3 chapters)

I woke up to a sound of shouting.

Though I couldn't hear what the conversation was, I was certain that those voices belonged to Ruy and Glimmer.

I groaned and jumped out of my bed, and looked around, Mrs Emo looked really squished, though with each second, she was slowly getting fat again.

I stared at it, sighing,"I over squished you, didn't I?"

Mrs Emo just stared back at me.

I sighed and put her down, changing into some clothes, and I was just about to step out when I remembered I'd forgotten to do something.

I'd almost forgot to drop those dumb silver-eyed droplet thingies into my eye!

Now that, was a close shave.

Must be all that stupid pressure that's put on me that is affecting me.

I quickly put the droplets into my eye and looked into the mirror and sighed in relief.

The droplets worked.

I mean, why wouldn't they?

I decided to not think about what would happen if they hadn't worked and walked out towards the dining area which was, about the size of the Black Swan's dining area.

As I got closer to Glimmer and Ruy, I heard Ruy shout,"Get out of here!"

"Why? Because we breathed the same air as you?"Glimmer snarled.

Ruy scowled,"This place is for VIP members of the Neverseen members only!"

"So?And when have you guys followed any rules?"I snorted.

Ruy frowned when he saw me,"You."

"Me."

Ruy's expression turned furious,"You were the one that made me not able to create force fields for a long while. YOU WERE THE CAUSE OF MY DISTRESS. I HATE YOU. WHY ARE YOU EVEN ALLOWED HERE?!"

"That's enough, Ruy!"A voice rang.

I looked behind me, standing by the doorway was Lady Gisela, with a scowl on her face,"What did I tell you?! You. Don't. shout. at. members!"

Ruy's expression was priceless, he scoffed and looked down.

I stifled a laugh.

Lady Gisela smiled coldly at us,"Why don't you have a meal? I don't want my members to starve."

My expression turned cold again, and I snapped,"We'll eat wherever we want. And we'll eat whatever we want!"

I turned and Glimmer followed, but she gripped me hands, but they were icy cold, not like Biana's warm ones.

I flinched, moving away from Glimmer, Stop thinking about Biana!

Glimmer scowled.

We sat down at the table and a small, crummy brown biscuit was shoved towards us.

I winced, I definitely needed to get used to this food again.

Lady Gisela smirked at our way,"You will have your training after breakfast."

Both Glimmer and I looked at each other and nodded.

____________________________________________

"Hurry up."Glimmer called.

I stumbled up the stairs as we walked towards the training grounds, seriously, there were a BAJILLION stairs.

Glimmer smirked,"I don't think you will have enough energy to train."

I didn't reply.

I mean, Glimmer was awfully strong, how was I supposed to beat her?

Before we trained(fought), we knew what we had to do, we fought in a circle, and whoever pushed the other out of the ring first won.

Just as we were about to start, I remembered my what Lady Zillah had told me, Remember them. Do them. Make them work. Do not let your opponent win.

And I striked.

It was a strange feeling whenever I use my ability, the darkness would come to me, just like that.

Lady Zillah had said I was talented, most Shades didn't manage to even control much of the darkness.

Let alone Shadowflux.

I hit Glimmer with the darkness(don't ask), sending her flying across the room and crashing into a chair.

I gasped and ran toward her,"Hey! Why didn't you attack?!"

"You were too fast!"

I frowned, didn't I use a few seconds to let all that darkness come to me? What was she talking about?

Glimmer stood up,"I'm fine. But how did you do that? I mean,you were just huffing and puffing from the stairs a minute ago. How are you so strong now? You knocked the wind out of me."

I shook my head,"I-I don't know..."

We stood there, silent.

I didn't have a clue at what was happening, was I having a power up? Did the Neverseen make me eat something that powered up my abilities?

It was all a mystery to me.

But I forgot to add one more thing to the list-of-things-I-don't-know.

I didn't know that Lady Gisela was standing by at the doorway watching us, a smile etched on her face.

............................................................

BOOM.

I'M DONE.

*hides while everyone screams*

(but ya know, that's my job*don't kill me*)

Sooooo, Tomorrow is Chinese New Year.

So I kinda might again take another break(I HAFTA VISIT RELATIVES) but I will try to find time to squeeeeeeezeeeeeee a time to write.

So, thanks for reading!

Also, sorry for the last chapter!

I'll update soon!