The Attack

Biana's POV:

"Woohoo, another attack. But we're also going to be attacked one by one, how fun is that?"I grumbled as Tam explained to Mr Forkle, Sophie, Dex, Fitz, Linh and me on how fun our whole day was going to be with the whole Neverseen chasing us down.

Tam had hailed Mr. Forkle after hearing the news, and Mr. Forkle had arranged to meet him at one of the Black Swan's hideouts, he was only here because of an excuse that he gave to the Neverseen about having to 'experience more of the dark' and went here.

Glimmer couldn't come because she was training with the other Flashers.

I couldn't say I was sad to hear about that.

Mr. Forkle's expression was grim,"I'm afraid we need a change of plan on...well, everything. Your safety is the most important. We'll have more security guarding all of you, The Neverseen might attack anytime."

Sophie hesitated,"But, would that affect my travels to the Forbidden Cities? I mean, wouldn't want 20 goblin bodyguards running around, attacking every fly that comes near me."

Mr. Forkle smiled, "Certainly not. You kids will have dwarven bodyguards. Besides, we do not want the Neverseen to know that we are on to them."

"Um, Hello? Have you seen the Neverseen? They wiped out Lumenaria! And that only took one guy. "Tam rose one finger,"Also, they are probably angrier, I mean, Sophie just burned down their storage room, took their caches and skipped outta there, leaving the everything else to burn and leaving your mark, which was the WORST idea, by the way. " he pointed at Sophie.

Sophie scowled,"I said I was sorry! What else did you expect me to do?!"

"Oh, your sorry? How about you say that to the Neverseen's face! You stomp out there, thinking like you own the world! How about we have a plan, a real one. Not one that the Neverseen can predict!"

Sophie stepped back, and Linh put her hand on Tam's arm.

Mr. Forkle sighed,"Okay, then what do you expect us to do? Tell us, Mr. Tam, you have the most information."

Tam sighed, and his hand tugged his bangs,"Fine. Glimmer and I devised a plan. I hate doing these stupid speeches, but here goes...."

We huddled around Tam as he explained his plan....

______________________

Tam's POV:

"Isn't it time to launch the attack?"I asked.

A Neverseen member wearing a black hood scowled at me(I had been seeing that a lot lately) and said,"No. Not until the other attack happens. You've gotta be more attentive if you want to come on more missions like these."

I stayed silent, the Black Swan should have been already attacked by now, what was taking them so long?

The Neverseen's plan was like this, they were going to attack each member at the same time, so they would have no time to react, it was a pretty smart plan, and I was pretty sure the Black Swan would have never anticipated it.

But we did now.

Our plan was when they were going to be attacked, they would split into two groups, , and when the Neverseen tried to strike, we would be ready.

I think.

Breathe Tam, Breathe. You are just nervous to see if you fail this mission, and if you do, you're gonna become silver chicken soup for the Neverseen. My brain whispered.

Shut up.

Hokay, silver chicken soup.

I groaned and my eyes decided that that was the time to pay attention on what was happening.