New mission

Biana's POV:

I did the first thing my mind told me to do.

I fainted.

The light in my eyes dimmed, and my head grew heavy, everything was fuzzy, and I blacked out.

_______

Darkness overwhelmed me, there was no light.

Until I saw a woman.

Actually, scratch that, the woman.

The exact same woman who had been haunting me for the past few nights, making me wake up trembling.

She smiled at me, and said ,"Good to see you again, Biana Vacker."

_________________________________

Tam's POV: 

I heard a thud behind me and turned quickly, only to see Biana Vacker laying on the floor and unconscious.

I gasped and ran to her side, shaking her,"BIANA! WAKE UP! DO YOU HEAR ME? ARE YOU OKAY?"

She didn't respond.

I panicked, I was no Elwin, I didn't know what had happened to her.

Then I remembered what the dwarf had said, This room is the most dangerous of them all, it had made a few of them cursed.

Great, another thing added to my list of worries about unconscious Biana.

Pull yourself together, Tam, first, I need to find a way out of here.

I carried Biana in my arms(don't tell her that) and put her down on a nearby rock, then I started banging on the door, frantically screaming for help.

"HELP! GET US OUT OF HERE! BIANA NEEDS HELP! SHE'S UNCONSIOUS! SHE-"

"SHUT YOUR MOUTH UP! WE'RE HERE YOU DUMMY!"A voice screamed behind me.

I turned to face the Dwarf which we saw in the entrance glaring at me, along with my sister and the two gnomes.

I sighed in relief,"You're here. Finally."

Linh nodded,"We panicked when you guys disappeared. Then, we went to the dwarf to see if he could guide us to you guys."

"Thank goodness you did. Biana is unconscious. I don't know what happened to her. She just fainted. We should get her to Elwin."

Linh nodded again and the gnomes proceeded to carry Biana back to Elwin when I raised my hand,"Stop. I'll carry her myself."

Linh raised a eyebrow and but didn't say anything, only while we were walking then did she ask,"So...you and Biana?"

I frowned,"What do you mean?"

"Whatever."

I frowned, but did not question further and continued walking.

___________________________

"Good news, everyone, she's okay, just a few traumatized cells, but she's fine."Elwin announced.

"And why is she still unconscious if she is okay?"I growled.

"Woah. Easy there. She must have been scared by something so that she would faint. But she must have been really scared by that thing, to be able to faint so long."

"But there were only stupid statues there! Besides they're all already dead."I said.

"Wait. How do you know if they are dead? They could be alive."Lihn asked.

My shoulders slumped,"I-I don't know..."

My mind just felt...well connected to these people. somehow, but before I could question it, four people rushed in.

"How's my sister?"Fitz asked.

"She's...doing okay except that she's unconscious."Elwin then explained everything.

"Sorry, we were too busy searching and kinda got caught up with it. Only after we got out, then we heard the news."Sophie said.

"Did you find anything?"Linh asked.

Sophie gritted her teeth and shook her head,"No. Nothing, no books, no papers, just paintings. Just...art. And I'm pretty sure the Neverseen wouldn't use them."

"The same thing happened to us. Nothing."Dex said.

I sighed in frustration,"Guess the only thing we can do is wait for Biana to wake up then."

"Um...sorry to interrupt, but I think you all should go rest a bit. I'm seeing some of the most exhausted cells ever from Shady boy."Elwin said.

"But-"

"No buts, Tam. Seriously, I can take care of Biana myself."Elwin assured me.

I sighed, but nodded, and was about to go, when someone said,"Its a good thing you Elwin can take care of Biana. Because I have something to discuss with you kids."

I groaned at Mr. Forkle.

_________________________________

"So...what do you want us to do?"Sophie asked, while we were outside the Healing Centre.

"Not 'us' but two elves. And anyways, I need them to agree with me that they want to do it."Mr. Forkle said.

"What do you mean?"Fitz asked.

"It means, Mr. Vacker, that I have heard about what you kids said about not finding anything earlier. And I and the Collective have discussed, we need to send two of you kids for a very special mission. Only if they agree, of course."

"How could you have spoken with the Collective in such a short time?"Sophie asked.

"Well, before you kids went to the gallery, the entire Collective went first, we found nothing. We sent you kids after that to see if we missed anything."Mr. Forkle said.

"Well, we did find that secret room."I said.

'I've heard about that, Mr. Tam, and I want to praise you for that. Very well done indeed. We will spend time searching for clues there. But it didn't really help in what the Neverseen was gonna find next. But before you kids left, the Collective and I agreed to carry out this plan if you didn't find anything that helped."

"Okay...so whats the plan?"Dex asked.

Mr. Forkle sighed,"We need Mr. Tam and Glimmer to go undercover in the Neverseen. Assuming they agree of course."

......................................

So...hi! Sorry for the late update, but you will probably be expecting more of this since school is starting tomorrow.

But I hope you liked this chapter! I'll update soon! Bye!