Joining

IMPORTANT: There are a few changes I made to the past chapter, if you don't want to get confused, I suggest you read it.

Tam's POV:

"You ready for this?"I asked.

Glimmer frowned,"Of course. I think you're the one who isn't ready."

"What do you mean?"

Glimmer snorted,"Did you really think I didn't see you and Biana talking? Anyways, I saw how you hesitated walking away, you're scared. You can't bear to leave because you fear the Neverseen right? I knew it."

Anger rose in me, an emotion I never thought I would feel towards Glimmer,"I'm not."

"You are."

I glared at her, but before I could say anything, Mr. Forkle's voice whispered,"It's time."

Both of us nodded, and I took a step towards Mr. Forkle, taking a deep breath.

The show was starting.

________________________________________

"I can't believe you'd do that, Tam! We trusted you!"Sophie screamed at me.

"You never trusted Glimmer and I when we got back! You kept everything to yourself! See what we have now?! A war! Don't you see?! YOU ARE THE CAUSE OF EVERYTHING!"I screamed, remembering my lines.

"No, you trust Glimmer, that slimy girl! You are no better than the Neverseen! I won't be surprised if you are part of the Neverseen!

I gasped, and gritted my teeth,"I finally understand why so many people hate you. You're just a dumb girl that makes stupid choices, not caring about your friends! But you know what? Why should I care? You shouldn't be surprised, because I'm going to join the Neverseen!"

Sophie gasped and took a step back,"You wouldn't."

"We would. Tam's right, and I'm coming with him."Glimmer said.

"But you can't do anything! In the end, the Black Swan will win! And I'll be the hero!"

Okay, that sounded cringggggggggggggggggggggy.

But who cares?

Not me.

"You...Fine! We go our separate ways from now on."I growled, and I took a step back with Glimmer, who held a black pathfinder and we light leaped away.

But just before we left, we heard Sophie mutter the exact words we wan ted the Black Swan to hear and hope that they believed us.

"The next time I see you guys, you won't be spared."

_______________________________________________

"So....what should we do now?"

"I don't know. I thought you, a member of the Black Swan knew everything."Glimmer spat out.

I sighed.

We reached a spot near a place where the Black Swan had suspected a Neverseen hideout was, and decided to stop there, hoping that the Neverseen would have heard our conversation and now come....

I din't know what was the word.

Hire?

Recruit?

I wasn't sure, the Neverseen were a million steps ahead of us and that thought immediately led me to another thought.

What if the Neverseen knew about our plan?

But one part of me grumbled, And what if they don't? Idiot.

So I decided to trust my brain.

"Do we wait or something?"I asked.

Glimmer rolled her eyes,"Waiting? By the time they find us we'd probably have lost already! Come one, I know where the hideout is. Or maybe ex-hideout, since they might have cleared everything. Follow me."

We ran towards a dark cave and Glimmer whispered,"They really did empty it out."

I frowned,"So...they won't come?"

"No. That means we'll surely come."A voice bellowed.

I turned around, ready to fight, but it was too late.

And the world turned black.

_____________________________________

I groaned and straightened my back, NOT surprised that Lady Gisela was smirking at me, acting like she knew everything.

Turns out the word I was looking for was abduct.

"You're finally awake."She hissed.

"So?"

Lady Gisela smiled,"I heard everything. And I know what you want. You want to join the Neverseen. I accept your offer."

I was surprised. She accepted my offer? That didn't seem like her, something was wrong. But what she said reminded me of someone.

"Where's Glimmer?"

Lady Gisela scoffed, "She is placed in another room. She will start working with you soon."

"But she betrayed you!"

"I know, but as I said, she is very loyal. Unless....you have something to hide?"

Dumb Tam.

"No."I said with gritted teeth.

"Excellent. Tomorrow, you'll start training with Glimmer on your abilities. If you want to defeat the moonlark that is. Also, here is your dumb bag, we searched through it, I'm sure you aren't surprised. Now, go get some rest. Its early in the morning and I don't want you to be burned out for your training."Lady Gisela tossed me my bag, and I caught it.

Then she walked out, slamming the door.

I sighed and rummaged through my bag, the secret imparter the Black Swan had cleverly put into a hidden pocket was still there, along with my clothes and....Mr Emo."

I chuckled at the name and stared at it so long I was sure my eyes would drop out.

You should probably get some sleep, one part of my brain reminded me. 

I sighed and laid on my bed, thinking about what my friends were doing now.

Were they hatching out a plan to defeat the Neverseen?

Were they frantically trying to find Keefe?

Or worse, were they doing nothing?

But I shook all those ideas out of my head, no time for this.

I needed to sleep.

But no matter what, I couldn['t, I just kept tossing and turning, until I finally saw Mrs Emo staring at me from my bag.

I sighed and grabbed her, holding her tight, and before long....

I fell asleep.

..................................

ANDDDDDD....cue the booing!

Yup.

Not my proudest chapter, but deal with it.

But I'll promise I'll write better, and I'll definitely update soon!

Cya!