Blaming

Biana's POV:

How could he do that? Was he really into the'let's join the Neverseen!'thing now? How could he attack my very own brother, when he knew that Fitz  was on their side? Was what Ruy said true? Did he really hate Fitz that much?

I knew my brother wasn't particularly the best person(he is annoying) but...would Tam really betray the Black Swan because of that?

No.

The real question was, would he really betray his friends?

And had he already gone under the influence of the Neverseen?

Questions swam around in my brain, each of them going unanswered.

I groaned and slumped on my bed, "Why is it so hard? First, the soulmate thingy, then this..."

I looked at the side of my bed.

Mr. Sparky stared at me, waiting to be squished to death.

I stared at him.

He stared back.

Finally, after a long time of staring, I sighed and reached my hands out for him, squeezing him with all my might.

It felt like me hugging Tam tightly, it was like his scent was still on it.(though that would never happen)

And that hurt.

Tears fell from my cheeks, I knew a strong girl like me was not supposed to cry, but still, small tears glistened as they fell down my face.

I wept silently, until a voice whispered,"Biana? You there?"

I quickly wiped away the tears from my eyes,"Y-yes?"

Sophie's head poked out of the door,"I wanted to talk to you about-oh, I didn't know you were having a stuff toy session. Why isn't Lady Sassyfur with you? Do you want me to get out of the way?"

I turned red and quickly smashed Mr. Sparky under my pillow.

"Nope, it's fine. What do you want me to talk about?"

Sophie sighed,"Your brother is still in the Healining Centre recovering, he's doing fine. How are you?"

"You know, the usual."

Sophie frowned,"But this time, it's not 'the usual'. Tam was the one who attacked Fitz. I'm understand you blame Tam, but-"

"I don't blame Tam."I interrupted, looking down.

Sophie glanced at me."Look, I'm not an empath or anything, but I can sense that you're pretty upset with someone right now. Is it me?"

"No."

"Err...the Black Swan?"

"Nope."

"Fitz?"

"NO!"

"Then who do you blame then?"

"I BLAME MYSELF! I BLAME MYSELF, OKAY?! FOR NOT BEING ABLE TO PROTECT MY BROTHER! FOR NOT BEING ABLE TO STOP TAM! "I screamed, I hadn't noticed that tears were falling down my face again.

Sophie paused,"You can't blame yourself. None of this was your fault. We had a slip up, like how everything almost goes. I blame myself too, you know. I mean, I was there too."

I sighed,"I know, it's just-"

"Ms. Foster? Ms. Vacker? Are you done yet? Can I come in?"Mr. Forkle asked from outside.

I rushed to open the door,"Is everything okay? Is my brother okay? Goodness, I haven't checked on him and-"

"Don't worry, Ms. Vacker. Mr. Vacker is fine. I'm here to ask you kids to come with me, Mr. Tam is meeting us. We...need to brief him about what's coming next, after this attack."Mr. Forkle assured me.

"What's coming next?"I wondered.

"That, you'll find out soon. In the meantime, just come."

Sophie and I glanced at each other, then we followed, leaving only Mr. Sparky to prove we had ever been there.

_________________________________

Tam's POV:

"Yeah....she's never going to forgive you."Glimmer said.

"I know. None of them will. I know that. What am I supposed to do?"I paced around my room.

The Neverseen had decided that we had done an okay job today. They decided we should have some rest, before they launched out another attack.(not surprising)

Glimmer had decided to hang in my room while I panicked more than Sophie could ever have, messing up my bangs.

Glimmer scowled,"Look, the Black Swan doesn't control you. The Neverseen are the ones controlling you know. Just listen to them and go with the flow."

I snapped.

"Oh, yes, Glimmer! Go with the flow? I'm supposed to be the Black Swan's undercover! You too! I'm trying to make everything work! I'm trying to get the Black Swan to trust me again! I'm...trying to regain my honour...(Oop, wrong fandom)"

Before Glimmer could respond, my imparter flashed Mr. Forkle's name(he gave me one in emergencies,  this imparter could contact anyone, even in the Neutral Territories, also, it couldn't be tracked)

"Yes?"I answered, I wasn't sure if I was feeling excited, happy, or just really, really down.

"Mr. Tam. I'm sure you know of what has happened. I mean, you were there. But....we want to ask for you to come down for a briefing on what we are doing next. The venue is at Alluevetere. In 30 minutes time."

"But I thought you said that we couldn't go to Alluvetere because-"

"Just go. I assure you, it will be safe. Make sure that Glimmer comes along too."Mr. Forkle said.

"Loud and clear, Mr. Forkle."Glimmer announced.

Mr. Forkle nodded, and his face disappeared from the imparter.

"Well, I guess, we'd better go then-"

A dude with a black hood(Actually, I think all of them are wearing one)"Tam. Glimmer. Lady Gisela is hosting a meeting. Come now."

I shoved the imparter under my pillow, praying that Mrs. Emo(a.k.a the ONLY stuffed animal I had EVER slept with) with her magical powers, make sure that the guy didn't notice what I had done.

Thankfully, Mrs. Emo's powers were working.

"Yeah, we'll go."Glimmer said.

I stared at her, didn't she realize that 5 seconds ago, we had promised Mr. Forkle that we would meet him? What was she doing?

When the guy had left, I glared at her,"We are supposed to meet Mr. Forkle. What were you thinking?"

Glimmer frowned,"You can't even decide things yourself. Do you think that Mr. Forkle would care if we were late to get information? I don't think so. Hurry up. Let's go."

I sighed, I couldn't change anything right now.

In the Neverseen, if you didn't do as you'd promised, down the hatch, matey!

Glimmer shook her head, and after she left, I was left with alone with Mrs. Emo staring at me.

I sighed, and looked at Mrs. Emo,"Well, Mrs. Emo. I guess your powers aren't strong enough to prevent me from getting into trouble now. Though, thanks for your help earlier. I owe you one."

.............................................

Done.

I'M SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SORRY THAT THIS CHAPTER WAS LATE AND WASN'T EVEN FUNNY AND A BUNCH OF OTHER STUPID STUFF!

I've had exams lately, so I haven't been able to update on time.

But guess what?

Next week, I'm having a full week holidayyyy!!!!!!!!!(I can write!)

Yeahhhh.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter, and I'll cya again soon!