Willow's death

Biana's POV:

"What were you thinking, Biana?! That Tam and you would live happily ever after forever? Forget it! He has Glimmer to care about, not you. He likes Glimmer....not you..."I was in my room, quietly sulking to myself while hugging Mr Sparky.

"But then again...I'm bound to be with my 'soulmate'. Whatever stupid hullaboo Willow said. This soulmate thing is ruining my life! I can't even be with who I want..."I grumbled.

"Oh, so you're all so grouchy now, huh? And you're blaming me?"A familiar voice boomed.

I didn't turn around,"Leave me alone mum, I'm having some-wait, I wasn't blaming you."

I turned around.

Oh snap.

Willow was glaring at me, she was giving me the 'so you have chosen death face' and I gulped.

"W-Willow? W-What are you d-doing here?"

"Come with me, girl. And I'll show you the consequences of talking behind Willow Heral's back."Willow snarled.

My face turned white.

I was going to die.

__________________________

"Seriously, Willow, what are you doing-OW!! My ear!"I whisper-shouted.

Willow turned my ear even harder, and I winced, "What do you mean, 'am I doing here?' Why can't I be here? "

"Uh....coz you're dead? You can't touch me! Besides, you only appear in my dreams! Also, how come no one hasn't come barging into my room already? You're way too loud!"I said, wringing myself out of Willow's reach.

"Hah! Say's who? I only do that because I'm lazy! Besides....I am your soulmate mentor!"

My eyebrow rose," What soulmate mentor? You never said anything about that!"

Willow stared at me,"Didn't I mention that? Well, fine! I hate long conversations....but because of the terms and conditions of soulmate mentor rule number #1051, I have to!"

She immediately sat down, and the thought struck me that she was dead, she couldn't get through solid things, but I waved the thought off quickly, who knew what sort of rant she would start if I asked her.

"All growing soulmates have their mentors, who were past soulmates. Most of the mentors who are most likely dead have to guide their growing soulmates-"

"You realize what you're saying now is 'most' right? Does that mean that there are some soulmate mentors that are alive? If so, can I meet them?"I asked eagerly.

"Yes, yes, NO. You are NOT going to meet up with the mentors who are living. Besides, it would be almost impossible for you to find them. They love to keep to themselves. Not that I would blame them, I would have done the same if...I was still living."Willow said, her expression darkening.

At that moment, I had no idea what stupid idea hit me, probably a hammer that wanted to get me beaten up, but I asked,"I-I know this is a touchy subject, but...how exactly did you die?"

"I told you, I died while trying to save my soulmate."Willow said, though her voice was softer.

"....Yeah, but...how? And don't tell me you died while trying to save your soulmate again,"I glared at her when she opened her mouth,"I-If you are my mentor, I need to know. I thought that people should always learn from past mistakes."

Wow, I really wanted a death wish right?

Willow scowled so deeply, it almost seemed like the room had darkened, but still, she thought for a while, before sighing, but still scowling and said,"To be honest, if you were there and just saw it, you would think that my soulmate murdered me."