CHAPTER 15

"uGHH" Giyuu groaned because of his headache. He looked around him, he figured out that he has came back to his own body. He looked at a figured that was hugging his arm while sleeping, he pat her head gently but for some reason he felt something gonna happen between them that made him became  more worried. Shinobu woke up from her sleep because of Giyuu's hand that was being placed on her head.

The first thing that she look when she woke up is Giyuu's worried face for some reason it also made her felt worried too but she shrugged it off and hugged Giyuu's arm tightly while watching at his visual.

" Good morning Shinobu." Giyuu said while smiling bitterly toward her.

"Good morning Tomioka-san. Why didn't you told me about it?" Shinobu asked while glaring at Giyuu who still kept his facial expression stoic.

"Relax Shinobu, Don't ask me difficult question right off the bat.'' Giyuu answered.

" do you not trust me?" Shinobu asked.

"No its not that." Giyuu answered back.

"Then why?" Shinobu asked.

''Its just an idiot decision that an idiot like me made."  Giyuu answered again.

"Okay. I accept that as your answer since you really are a stupid loner." Shinobu teased.Giyuu smiled at Shinobu wits. "Ara, you didn't deny that?" Shinobu teased again.

"Yeah, I know I always been a loner since a long time ago but you came in my life. Thank you Shi-chan." Giyuu answered back and teased Shinobu a bit.

"Sh-Shi-Chan!!!?" Shinobu said while her face became red by giyuu's tease. Giyuu on the other side felt satisfied by his trick on Shinobu. Giyuu patted her head with a satisfied smile on his face while Shinobu still staring at the floor. They both spent their time together at the hospital with Giyuu having his smile on his face for the whole day