Chapter 3

Tanjiro,Nezuko,Inosuke and Zenitsu has been asked by giyuu to seat quietly at the living room while Kanao,Aoi and Shinobu help Giyuu prepare snack for them.Kanao and Aoi are having a conversation while brewing some tea and coffee,Shinobu is smiling genuinely toward them while hearing  Aoi keep teasing Kanao about her feeling to Tanjiro.Everytime Aoi tease Kanao,Kanao will become so red to the point that she can become a cute tomato.Giyuu who was hearing all Aoi teasing session also join her.

"Kanao,You should confess ."Giyuu said and Kanao fidget.

"But Giyuu-san I don't know how to.."Kanao replied and Shinobu look at Tomioka with a shocked look.

"Kanao talked to Tomioka-san and She  called him by his first name basis."Shinobu thought.

"If you don't confess immediately he will be taken by someone else and You too Aoi.You should confess to Inosuke immediately too he is a pretty boy.I know there  are a lot of girls out there who had a crush on him."Giyuu added before he bring their snack to the living room and Inosuke jump in joy when he saw the snack."I want to have the coffee"Inosuke said."Why?"Tanjirou asked."Because I am Inosuke-sama The Animal King HAHAHAHAAHA"He answer sarcastically.Inosuke eat the snack with his both hand and crunching it his mouth loudly.Aoi keep reminding him to eat properly but this she didn't remind him because she was too deep in his mind thinking about a way to confess to Inosuke because confessing to Inosuke will be really hard since he doesn't know anything about love or crush.Giyuu who is still eating saw Aoi look so deep in her thought.He get closer to her and whisper something secretly.

"If you are thinking about how to confess to Inosuke.You can ask me since I have known him when he was in kindergarten."He whispered while sipping his coffee.Aoi turned her head toward Giyuu."How should I ask you when everyone is here?"She asked."I will give you my number and you can call or message me about it."He answered."Hmmm,that was quiet brilliant way of thinking"She said.Giyuu then pull out a tissue and write his number on the tissue and place it under Aoi's cup.Aoi once again shock by Giyuu way of thinking."how could he think of this sneaky move."she thought.Aoi then drink her tea and take the tissue and put it inside  her pocket.Shinobu who was watching their operation amazed by Giyuu way of thinking toward the kids relationship.Giyuu then back to his original place.

"Tomioka-san,You're quiet a man."Shinobu said.

"I just don't want them turned out to be just like me.A loner,hated by everyone,unsocial and keep getting into fights because of my communication skills."He answered.Shinobu hearing him talking to her with a smile on his face while looking at the highschooler who was laughing and talking to each other feel amazed by giyuu's love toward the kids even they are not his family."Shinobu,You got 2 good sisters and they both had a crush toward amazing boys.Nezuko also had a crush toward Zenitsu.After I graduate I would like to take care of them and watch they grow to be amazing peoples."Giyuu said with a loving smile."yeah"Shinobu answered.They both look like a parent who was watching their child getting along well.