CHAPTER 21

FRIDAY NIGHT

Shinobu ,Mitsuri and Makomo are talking to each other while having some midnight snack.Mitsuri and Makomo keep talking about their life.
Shinobu kept listening to their talk without respond to their topic.Once Makomo and Mitsuri fell asleep,Shinobu stood outside on their balcony to get some fresh midnight air.The cold breeze of the night hitting Shinobu face which make her trembled a bit.

Shinobu stared at the full moon attentively.On the other side Giyuu who went out to buy some snack ant the convenience store stop at Shinobu's dorm to check on her safety  saw Shinobu standing at the balcony staring at the moon.Giyuu carefully hide behind a paveway and join Shinobu stared at the moon.

Shinobu started to get sleepy.She went back inside while Giyuu watched her.

"Get a good sleep Shinobu." Whisper Giyuu and walked away.

Shinobu closed all the door and opening before she turn off all of the light.

"Goodnight Mitsuri,Makomo. " said Shinobu.

"Goodnight Tomioka-san.Have a good sleep." Whisper Shinobu.

Giyuu on his way back which got stopped by some blinding light from a car hitting him hard from behind.The car leave him laying on the road with blood running down his head.Soon after Giyuu conciousness faded away.

SATURDAY

Shinobu woke up from her sleep with Mitsuri and Makomo scream at their living room.Shinobu rise from her bed and come to check on Mitsuri and Makomo but only to see Mitsuri and Makomo shock and sad face.

"What is wrong?" Said shinobu with worried in her heart.Her gut tell her that something really bad has happened.

"Tomioka-san had an accident.It was hit and run." Said Mitsuri which make Shinobu become panic and start bombarding Mitsuri and Makomo with question.

"When?where?Who did it?Why did it happened?" Said Shinobu with tears welling up in her eyes.

"How is his condition?"which Hospital is he in?"Shinobu asked again.

"Giyuu-san is in Coma"Makomo answered which make Shinobu fell on her knee and cried her heart out.Makomo pat Shinobu back while gave her a hug to calm her down.

"I want to see him.Can I?" Shinobu asked.

"Of course you can" Makomo answered.