Chapter 7

They both has finished their shower and got out of the bathtub.Both of them went into their respective room to put on their clothes.Shinobu still had a thought about Giyuu's medicines even she didn't got to read the medicine's name.She still eager to know about the medicines.

Giyuu was in his room and still rummaging his wardrobe trying to find a suitable and comfy clothing.Until he realised that the medicition beside his bed has changed its angle from its original angle that Giyuu has arranged and also giyuu's seem like someone has touched it so he went closer to hi bed and looked at the size of the hand that his bed."It small"He said in a silent voice.He knew that the only one living with him and has a small hand was none other than Shinobu.

"She has found it.I need to find an answer to get away from her question after this."He said while pulling a red and black color shirt from hi wardrobe and put it on.After he has done changing he sat on his bed and turned on his phone,He called someone.

"Hello Nee-san?"He said

"Hi Giyuu."The voice on the other line replied."Its quite rare of you to call me at this time usually you would just barged in my house and played with my kids without a notice."His sister named Tsutako said.

".......They are quite fun to played with."He replied

"What wrong Giyuu?Your voice seemed down."Tsutako said with a worried tone of voice.

"Shinobu has found it."He said with a down tone voice.When Tsutako heard about what giyuu is saying,She also became much more worried about her little brother feelings.She bet that he felt so hurt and worried that time.

"Its okay Giyuu.It will be fine.Just believe me."She said in a cheerfull voice.Giyuu on the other side was smiling at her sister behaviour that really resemble her husband Rengoku Tojuro,The former top grader.

"As expected from someone who married to the most energetic man in the world.You really sound like Rengoku just now Nee-san.Both of my beloved sister married to a good man and living their happy life with their family.I felt so envious right now HAha."He said but in his happy tone voice there still sadness in it,Tsutako knew about it since her older sister ha become Kamado ad busy handling her kids and sometime visit them with tanjirou,Tsutako is the one who is the most closest to giyuu and understand his feelings.

"Nee-san..."Giyuu said making Tsutako who was thinking about her little brother cruel fate got suprised.

"Yes?"She replied.

"Do you think that I get to live a life with Shinobu and build a family with her?"He said slowly his own voice make tears rolling down his cheeks.Tsutako on the other hand wa biting her bottom lips to prevent giyuu heard her sobbing.She felt guilty and regret because she can't do anything about Giyuu's illness.

"yes you can Giyuu."Tsutako answered she can't control her sobbing anymore so she decided to hang up."Giyuu.I need to go now.Mashiro is hungry(Tsutako and Rengoku second child and 5 years old.)"Once she has push the hang up button,she fell to her knee and let out her tears out."Mommy?Is it about Uncle Giyuu."Mashiro said with his brother who has the same haircolor as Rengoku while Mashiro took a lot of Tsutako's traits and that made Mashiro look a lot like Giyuu.

"Mashiro,You are so mature despite of your age and that made you really resemble your Uncle Giyuu."She said while patting Mashiro's head."Kokuo always took care of Mashiro just like your father.I wonder how would your older sister turned out to be when she has growned up."she said.

"OF COURSE SHE WOULD BE LIKE YOU MOM!!!"Kokuo said with energy but he still worried about their uncle because Giyuu always played with them every week and they has took a liking toward giyuu.It would be sad If giyuu can't come and play anymore.Mashiro also thought about His unborned little sister."Is she gonna have advantage to see uncle giyuu."He thought.

"Let's go cook dinner before your father come home from his workplace."Tsutako said while holding both of her child hand and smile toward them that made them stepped out of their thought.

"That so stupid Nee-san even if I can build a family with Shinobu,I would likely ended up leaving her behind and hurt her feelings."He mumbled to himself while staring at his reflection in the mirror a blood run down from his nose."See,this illness doesn't let me live my best life."He said.He took a pill from beside his bed and his nosebleed stop after few minutes.

THIS CHAPTER DOESN'T HAVE A LOT OF GIYUSHINO MOMENT.