CHAPTER 22

Giyuu has been unconscious for more than 3 days.

The one who found Giyuu at the side of the road was Iguro who was on his way to go home. It was hit and run case. No else there except Giyuu who was lying on the road while struggle to move.

Flashback

Iguro POV

I was on my way home after I close my cafe but I decided to stop by at Shinobu's dorm to gave Mitsuri her favourite food Sakura Mochi.I also brought some food for Shinobu and Makomo cause it will be weird if I only brought some for Mitsuri.

Surprisingly the road to Shinobu's dorm is really quite not even a single person passed by also its dark.

"Must..go.home"I heard the sound it was quite slow but I managed to heard it.I walked to the voice and discovered Giyuu who was crawling on the ground with his bloody body.

"OI GIYUU! WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU" I yelled at him.
"Iguro?? Take me home Iguro." He said.
"You lost to much blood already. I'm gonna take you to the hospital." I said
"No don't take me to the hospital" he answered.

"Why??are you scared of doctors? Don't be ridiculous even Kochou is a doctor before. Now stop talking I'm gonna bring you to the hospital." I said but no answered when I look him. He already fell unconscious. I ran to the hospital fortunately I still knew some of my breathing technique so I can carry Giyuu's body while sprinting for a long distances.

After Giyuu has been put into a ward. I tried to call Shinobu but to no avail then I called Mitsuri. After Mitsuri pick up I immediately inform her about Giyuu's condition. They are on their way here. I also inform Giyuu's family and the others about him. They all gonna be visiting Giyuu at the day except for Shinobu who look like she just sprint all the way here. She tried to went into Giyuu's ward but I held her because the doctor still giving Giyuu is still in treatment.