CHAPTER 14

Tomioka shared every memories that he has during he was still alive. Giyuu received it with pain and sorrow feeling in his heart. After Giyuu went through sorrow by receiving his past life memories from Tomioka who still has his stoic expression.

"You know what to do right?" Tomioka asked.

" I know" Giyuu answered.

"What do you have to do then." Tomioka asked again to assured it.

" I will not leave Shinobu in pain anymore and I will make sure she be happy even if its not with me." Giyuu answered back.

"Good but we will have to hope that she will fall in love with someone else right?" Tomioka said.

"What are you talking about Tomioka-san. I am sure that she will not fall in love with someone else even she is, I will do something about it. I will make sure that she will fulfill our promise back then Tomioka-san." Kochou said from behind Tomioka who smiled to her genuinely but still had worried in his mind.

"Now I will sent you back there again Giyuu." Tomioka said and he raised his hand up above his own head then smacked Giyuu's head until he passed out. Tomioka and Kochou watched Giyuu body who disappeared in front of them.

"Let's continue our date Kochou" Tomioka said while holding Kochou hand and pulled her outside of the black space toward a garden full of butterfly and flower. They both hope that their reincarnation relationship are stronger than their past relationship when they were demon slayers.

WITH GIYUU AND SHINOBU at THE HOSPITAL

Shinobu who was still accompany Giyuu in his ward while waiting he opened his eyes with hope.  Giyuu's older sister Kei and Tsutako has explained everything about but after 3 days giyuu admitted in his ward, the doctor announced giyuu mystery sickness has been cured miraculously by his own will and his strength to  keep own living even the modern technologies can't cured his sickness but it was cure by miracle before he get to his death age. Shinobu felt glad but at the same time she also felt worried building up in her mind.

'maybe he still doesn't belive me yet that why he doesn't want to share his problem with me.' She thought.