Chapter 10

Giyuu POV

I woke up in a slightly dark space.I stand up from my place and wander around the space,wondering where is this place until I saw 2 people.A woman and A man sitting side by side,they look so happy talking to each other.I look at them until they swift their glance at me.\

"You already awake tomioka-san."The girl sounded familiar and her face look exactly the same with shinobu's face.I only bowed to her still wonder why would Shinobu be in this kind of weird place and wearing a Traditional outfit.

"domo,The other me"said the man beside her,I slightly jolted away when i saw clearly his face.He look the same as me."Hello."I replied.

"Come sit here Tomioka-san.It felt weird to called you with that name thoo so I called you Tapioca-san since we already have another Tomioka giyuu here."She said while pointing at the man beside her.

"You must be wondering where is this place right?"The man said."My name is Tomioka Giyuu and you are my reincarnation."the man said and it answer my curiosity about our face.I walk toward them and sit beside the man.

"Soo what is this place?"I asked.

"This is the place between life and death."The girl answered."sorry for my rudeness,my name is Shinobu Kochou and your girlfriend is my reincarnation."She introduced herself.

"hMMMMmmmmmmmmm.......and why are you guys here?"I asked.

"We want to watch our reincarnation of us together."the other me said."Tapioca-san,You really look happy with her ya know."the other Shinobu said.

"Oiii JUnior me..What do you want to do with your condition?"The other me asked.

"Junior???..It can't be help my illness can't be cured and it was a mystery even medication can't help me.The doctor can't confirm my illness."I explained to both of them.Unexpectedly the girl only smiled and the senior me still have his stoic expression.

"What about Shinobu? do you want to leave her?"He said.He can read my mind.

"It just the only way to make her doesn't feel sad about me going away from her."Suddenly I felt pain at my left cheek.The senior me punched me in the face.

"Stupid,That will make her more sad and it also make her feel guilty."The senior me said.

"Guilty?Sad? why would she be?"I asked and senior me  pointed toward Senior shinobu who was still smiling but a tear came out from  her eye.

"Not just our look the same but our way of thinking,heart,feeling and soul are all the same so we know  really well what you guys feel."the senior me said.

"The other Shinobu will felt guilty because she doesn't be on your side when you were dying and she also will take her own life because of that."The senior shinobu said.I lower down my head and look at the floor.

"Junior Me,listen you are not sick but you are cursed."

"Cursed"

"yes it was a cursed.a cursed because of me.Demon slayer's mark cursed."

"demon slayer???"

"Yes,We are former pillar of demon slayer corp.In our final battle I awakaned my demon slayer's mark and it cursed my body.I never thought it would effect my reincarnation too but  now we know how to lift up the cursed from you."The senior me explain.Also gave me a light to continue my life with Shinobu.

"but it will be painful though."The senior Shinobu said 

"it alright as long as I can live with Shinobu"As soon as i said this the senior me ran toward senior shinobu and hugged her tightly.

"Don't you dare to take my Shinobu away from me or will kill you right here right now."senior me said.

'so he like her too'I thought

"Tomioka-san,HE will not take me away"she assured while blushing.

"So lets continue senior me."

"Okay.Endured this well okay."he said and took out his sword from it case.He pointed the sword to my chest."This will be painful for a bit."He said.I nodded 

"Combi Breath Of Water/Insect:Swarming water butterfly"He said calmly and slashed his sword in front of my chest.At first i didn't feel anything but after a few second I feel an inner pain making me coughed blood.I passed out after that massive pain came.

Nobody Pov

"I hope you can fulfilled both of our promise"tomioka said and smile to Kocho.