Chapter 6

Its sunday in the morning.

"Tomioka-san~"Shinobu yelled as she opened Tomioka's room door for the first time.She looked around the room and found out that tomioka has went to buy food breakfast.She walked around the plain colour room.No poster just a bunch of sakura and wisteria on top of his study desk."this room smell nice"She said.

She walked toward Giyuu's wardrobe.As she opened it,she quickly cover her eyes with her small hand."underwear of a monster pipe."She whispered as she slightly took a look at the big male part underwear.She saw a bunch of medication on the on the other side of giyuu's bed.She get closer and took out a bottle of capsule and she read the writing on the bottle before Giyuu called her name from living room.She hurriedly  put the bottle to its original place and ran toward giyuu's voice.

"TOMIOKA_SAN~~~~~~"She shouted while running with an open arm to hug giyuu but giyuu avoided it."Why did yooou avoid my hug."She said.

"Sorry.I thought that You haven't bath yet."Giyuu said with his blank face and waving his hand infront of his nose signaling Shinobu that she is smelly.Shinobu embrassed by giyuu's gesture.

"I will take a shower now."She stood up and walk pass giyuu untill giyuu pulled her to a hug.

"I will be the one who gave you a bath until you smell like a fresh wisteria flower."He said with a smirk on his face while shinobu just blushed and being dragged to bathroom.Once they reached bathroom,Shinobu has back to his senses and tried to ran away but she was too late becoz giyuu has pulled her pijama's pant and her underwear."WARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GIYUUUUU-KUN WAIT A MINUTE."She shouted."Why?i has seen your body before and it is beautiful."Giyuu replied while at her under part.

"Giyuu-Kunn umu"

"I got it.you wanted me to strip to huh.what a naughty girl you are shinobu."Giyuu said and peck a kiss on her lips.Shinobu has became a blushing mess bcause of Giyuu's attitude.

'How did he became so much romance like this in a few  days.'she thought.'ARKKK I almost forgot about the medication in his room.What is it for?'she thought while being pulled into the bathtub by giyuu naked.