Chapter 8

"Giyuu-kun?who are you talking to?"Shinobu asked to Tomioka who was sitting on the floor while laying his back on the edge of his bed.

"It was tsutako nee-san."he answered happily to hide his sadness.He felt really sad at the thought of leaving Shinobu alone and the thought of Shinobu with other man.It made his heart shattered."So shinobu,do you ready to meet my Kie nee-san?she said that today she will be coming here."He asked.

"Kie?Who is that."She asked."Kie Kamado.My older sister and Tanjirou's mother.She married to an amazing baker named Tanjuro Kamado.He owned a bakery too."He answered with a bit of additional detail.

"Is that so.It sound like  she is living her best life."She added."Yeah she is living her best life.As a little brother,I really happy to see her smiling whenever she look at her own family.Their family really are lively."he said happily.All of his negative thought dissapeared whenever he imaginedboth of his sister smiled with their family.

"We should get ready now Shinobu.She will be here in  hours."He said.He walked toward the door,He slightly tripped on his own feet."Giyu-kun are you alright?"Shinobu asked worriedly."I'm fine.It just careless accident."He reassured as his sight get blurry and his eyelids felt heavy.He fixed his posture.He let Shinobu walked to the living room first while he went to the kitchen.He prepared all of the dishes that he planned to serve when his sister came.

TIMESKIP

DING DONG~~~ 

The door bell rang.Shinobu and Giyuu were sitting on the couch.Shinobu felt nervous for some reason.Giyuu on the other hand felt excited but he kept it in.Giyuu stood up and walked to the door,He opened the door and got answered with his older sister smile.

"Hello Giyuu,long time no see."She said.

"What do you mean by that?I just visited your bakery last week though."He answered.

"But that was because you just wanted to play with my kids.Tsutako also said that you barged in her house just to play with her child too.You can't do that Giyuu."She said.

"Yeah Yeah,just come in already nee-san.Shinobu is waiting for you while gripping in her hand tightly.She could just hold my hand though."He added with smile.

"OoOOo~Gyuun has become a man now."She said teasingly."Then Excuse me."She said running towarrd the living room.

TIMESKIP AFTER KIE HAS ASKED SHINOBU ALOT OF QUESTION

Kie watched Giyuu and Shinobu who was doing the dishes together with a slight tears in her eyes.Her feeling was a mess,She was sad but at the same time she also felt happy that her little brother enjoy his life with his beloved person.

'Giyuu I like to see you smile like that always.I always want you to live your life but me and Tsutako can't do anything for you.WE are sorry giyuu.'She thought to herself.Kie walked toward the balcony,there she look at a pond with butterflies around it."The water in the pond look calm but inside the pond there a lot of things going on.The butterflies flutter around the pond making it look much more beautiful.Giyuu is the water in the pond while Shinobu is the butterflies making giyuu life much more beautiful."She thought.Her thought got interrupted by Shinobu's loud voices called her.

"KIE-SAN!!!!GIYUU-KUN SUDDENLY UNCONCIOUS."Shinobu yelled making Kie ran toward Giyuu's body which was in shinobu arm.