Chapter 5(Thirsty?? LEmon LEmON lemon)

*DANGER AND WARNING AND CAUTION A SLIGHT LEMON UP AHEAD AND PLEASE CONTROL YOUR BREATHING TO CONTROL YOUR LUST.

"KNOCK*KNOCK*"Shinobu heard a knock on her and giyuu's dorm door from the living room.She was cooking some dinner for them both.

"Who is that?"She asked.She didn't get any answer from outside."I will ask once again.Who is that?"Shinobu asked again a bit scared.She already holding a lot of knives in her hand.After a long silence,there a reply from the outside.

"Kono Dio da"(Only jojo fan understand)Shinobu sighed and put the knives back to its place and made her way to open the door."Why did this idiot do something like this."She mumbled before opening the door.

"Tomioka-san,I thought you were in your room"She said."OHooo...you're approaching me.Instead of running away you approaching me."Giyuu joked again."Stop with that joke."She said irritated."Where did you went to?"she asked."I was doing some groceries shopping."He answered making Shinobu confused.

"But our groceries still in pack."
"Yeah,But not enough to make salmon daikon.I'm looking forward to it."He answered with asmirk and gave her a thumb up.Shinobu face palmed herself realising she has fallen to an idiots and promised to marry him but it kind of cute too for her.She bet that none of girls from their campus has seen this side of him.She is very happy right now.

"Shinobu"

"YEs"

"Nee-san and Kanae nee-san will visit us here tomorrow.I forgot to told you before."

"NANI!!!!!!!!!!"She yelled loud enough making giyuu jumped from his seat.

"Chillll love"Giyuu said and Shinobu blushed when  she heard giyuu called her like that.

"W-when did they told you that?"She asked him with a blushed face.

"Yesterday morning"giyuu answered while scratching his cheeks.

"What do they want?"She asked again but a different question."They wanted to discuss about our marriage."He answered.Suddenly his cheerful face turned into a frowned."What wrong Giyuu-kun"She asked."You know...We have been together for 3 weeks now right?"he said."Yes"She added.

"we haven't went on a date yet...So I thought I want to ask you on a date after our classes on wednesday.What do you think?"He said and Shinobu smile become much wider."Yes!let's go on a date Giyuu-kun.I would love to do that with you Hehe."She exclaimed.Giyuu hop in joy and start running around their dorm.Without him realising he has pulled Shinobu in a kiss which Shinobu seemed to enjoy their kiss.He also start to enjoy it and when they pulled away from their kiss.Shinobu seem to asked for more and Giyuu realised Shinobu's reaction.He pulled her again and this time his tongue was inside Shinobu's mouth.Shinobu let out a soft moan and she got much more closer to giyuu's body lent her chest toward giyuu'ss body which made giyuu turned on."Shinobu.can we do it?"He asked with his rasp voice.Shinobu nodded and strangle his neck with her arm and pulled him in a kiss again but this time their kiss became rougher.Giyuu picked her and made his way to his room.He opened the door with his leg and start stripping Shinobu's clothes.Giyuu suck Shinobu's collarbone and Shinobu felt a bit ticklish but at the same she has became so wet.

"G-giyuu kun,please...I am sooo ahhh wet right now."She said between her moan because of giyuu sucking her skin like a vampire.Giyuu put his hand inside shinobu's bra and started squeezing her chest."Shinobu,You really has grown up beautiful."Giyuu commented with a smirk on his face.

Giyuu pulled off his pant and put his rod inside Shinobu.Shinobu's moan become  much louder but she immediately muffled it with her hand to avoid others heard them.Blood dripping from Shinobu's pussy and Giyuu started to move slowly until Shinobu got used to his size.They became much faster and faster until Giyuu shoot his load inside Shinobu.Shinobu allowed him because It is her safe day.They both fell asleep in each other warm naked body.Giyuu like her smell,that what make him slept peacefully.