CHAPTER 17

Giyuu drove to his dorm to pick up Shinobu because they have a last date that Giyuu has planned for days but today he doesn't knew about his own feelings. His feelings were mixed. It was excitement but at the same time there are sadness too. He doesn't knew how to express this feelings so he decided to enjoy their final date and their moment as boyfriend and girlfriend that they have should done before.

As soon as he arrived at the front park of their dormitory,Giyuu pulled out his phone from his pocket. He started dial someone's number as he finished dialling the numbers he called the owner's number.

"Hello,Mitsuri?" Giyuu said

"Yes Tomioka-san" Mitsuri answered.

"Have you heard from Obanai?" Giyuu asked again.

"Yes but why me Tomioka-san?" Mitsuri asked back.

"Isn't it obvious? You're one of shinobu's bestfriend, strongest woman I have ever known other than Shinobu." Giyuu explained.

"Ohhhhhh, Yes tomioka-san!!!! I will protect Shinobu from any harm even a  fly I will not let it touch her fair skin." Mitsuri exclaimed from other line.

"Don't do it too over." Giyuu answered. "That all, Thank you Mitsuri. I'm depending on you." Tomioka added before he hang up while Mitsuri blushing because of Giyuu depending on her and believe in her ability. She then ran toward Iguro who was still cooking since he came back.

"Ne~Iguro-kun, Tomioka-san believed in my ability and he depend on me." Mitsuri said while hugging Iguro's back.

"Good for you. That means you are the second person he acknowledge after Shinobu." Iguro answered.

Giyuu texted Shinobu to inform her that he was at the front park of their dormitory.

Giyuu: Shinobu, I'm at the front park.

Shinobu: Okay,wait a minute.

Giyuu put down his phone to his car shelves for awhile he has been pensive. Once he out of it, Shinobu already at the side of the driver's seat door knocking on it.

Shinobu was wearing a turtleneck while giyuu only wore denim jacket and underneath was a plain black shirt. He then get out of his seat and opened a backdoor for Shinobu.Shinobu look confused.

"Why am I at the backseat." Shinobu asked.

"Today you are an Ojou-sama sooo I need treat like princess." Giyuu state.

'What with him?' Shinobu thought.

"Can you please hop in now???? Ojousama" Giyuu pleaded.

After Shinobu hop in the car, he walked back to the driver seat and started to drove off.