Chapter 25 ( Reason)

2 years before Giyuu was announced dead 

In the afterlife 

Tomioka took Giyuu to somewhere quiet and there is no single soul at that place . Tomioka walk in front of Giyuu leading him to an estate which seem like a place that Tomioka has been staying in with Kochou who was waiting for the both of them.  Tomioka walked toward Kochou and invited Giyuu to sat with them. Giyuu obeyed it and sat beside Tomioka. For a long while, Tomioka start to sigh and breathe deeply before he started to talk. 

"Giyuu, I have a bad news for you. I hope you are ready to hear it because for  me it is really a devastating news." Tomioka said. 

"What is it?" Giyuu replied while he tried to compose himself.

" You can't go back to your original body. " Tomioka said with a regretful face meanwhile Kochou look worried for Tomioka who always blame himself. 

"I'm sorry because of my past action , you can't enjoy your life. I'm really sorry" Tomioka continued. 

"Is that so?. Its fine . It is not your fault. If I were in your place I would do the same to save everyone. I managed to live a peaceful life until now because of you sacrifical deeds." Giyuu  denied all of what Tomioka is saying with a smile. " I knew something like this will happen. I mean it would be weird if I didn't received any punishment after I drank demon's blood in my past life." Giyuu continued. 

"Giyuu, your only chance to have a happy end is by waiting for your next life together with shinobu who will be together with you." Tomioka said. 

"Yeah I will be waiting for the next life. " Giyuu answered.

JUST LIKE THAT GIYUU HAS BEEN WAITING FOR HIS NEXT LIFE FOR YEARS WHILE SPENDING TIME WITH HIS PAST LIFE'S FAMILIES.