Chapter 24

2 years has passed since last Giyuu Tomioka the youngest child of the Tomioka family opened his eyes after the accident that he had. Some of the doctor has given up on trying to waking him up from his deep sleep and some of them suggest that they should end his suffering by ending his life but his family and his ex-girlfriend refused to do that, they decided that he should be given more time. The one who always visited him at the hospital is Kochou Shinobu a.k.a his ex-girlfriend. 

   Shinobu always take care of him and waiting for him to opened his eyes every day and night. Sometimes, she would sleep besides Giyuu while holding his hand. She felt guilty and sometime she felt a massive longing feeling which she would calm it down by holding his hand and kissing it ( I feel single right now) . 

    Today is the 731th days of Giyuu in the hospital and the last chance of Giyuu to open his eyes or the doctor will cut of his life support. Everyone is at the hospital Makomo , Matsuri , Giyuu two older sisters , Shinobu and the other pillars of Kimetsu university . Even though, some of them haven't even talked with Giyuu even once but they knew that Giyuu is great person who is willing to sacrifice himself for the sake of the other people. All of them waiting for  Giyuu in an anxious feeling . It been 6 hours, still no sign of him opening his eyes. His time limit remain 5 hours before the doctors announced his death even Douma has been giving his all to extend the time limit, mny request has been made  but the result is still the same. Douma also there to wait for Giyuu , he keep praying that Giyuu could have his happy end in this life but it is the punishment for him because he  drank all the upper moons 's blood in his past life. Obanai is still calming Matsuri down since she haa been waiting for 6 hours while trembling and hoping that Giyuu could open his eyes. It would be a lie if Obanai doesn't feel anxious, he also has been hoping and praying hard in his heart for Giyuu. 

      5 minutes remaining , still no sign of him waking up. Shinobu has start to tearing up and trembling really hard. Giyuu's sister has been calming her down but she couldn't help but to think the worst case scenario not only Shinobu but Makomo and Matsuri also start to cry. Their leg has given up and shaking. The last few second of the time, Douma step up to cut off Giyuu life support. Before Douma cut off Giyuu's life support, he asked all of the people who come to wait for Giyuu to say their last word. 

After they all has say their last word to Giyuu. It is Shinobu's turn . She hold Giyuu's hand and put it on her face. she kiss his hand with tears pouring out of her eyes. 

" Giyuu even in this life you choose to sacrifice for the others's sake and my sake . You really is  a stupid loner but you also the kind man who I love very much. I have made a wrong decision to broke up with you , I thought that back then my feeling for you has gone but after you took me around for our last date together, my feeling for you rose up again and I felt regretted that I didnt noticed about it and I didnt thought that our last date would be our truely our 'last' date together and today is my last time touch and hold you like this . I promised for you that I will live my life to the fullest until the time we met again, I want you to hold me tight in your arm and never let go even if I ask you to let me go.  At that time , I am sure that we could make our own happy end together. " Shinobu said and she kiss Giyuu's lip and forehead for  the last time . she return to Giyuu's older sister and hug her tightly. Shinobu tear pour harder while in Giyuu's older sister arm.

Douma look at Giyuu's face with remorse.

"In our past life, you are my enemy and In this life you are my subordinate. In this life, becoming your subordinate is a great thing to do if I knew that being your friend is  fun. I would give my best to wake you up. I'm sorry Tomioka" Douma said and bowing down to Giyuu.

With Douma last words  to Giyuu . Tomioka Giyuu was announced dead at 00:00 A.M.