Maximus barged inside without knocking. "It's him." he spoke breathlessly, then met my eyes with the hope to give him a hug and release him.

"Could be a trap like last time." Remo questioned him.

"I know it's him." I cut off Maximus and the hurt looks on his face.

Everyone in the plan was prepared for war. Who the fuck knows how many surprises Bilson has been holding for us.

*****

I parked my car two houses down Bilson's, covering my head with a dark hoodie I climbed out of the car. Antonio was sitting inside his car, he nodded in acknowledgment upon seeing us as we crossed the road.

The door had been already jerked open. Bilson was sitting on the couch, propping his legs on the table, already aware of our arrival. A smile plastered on his face, he pulled his legs back, propping his elbows on his thighs. He slowly removed his glasses, placing them on the table in front of him, folding them neatly near the phones, tablet, and laptop he had laying around. Without the glasses and his usual sweater and ties, he looked like a street rat.

"Gian Armani, the prodigal son. Nowhere near his father's greatness. I am worried about La Cosa Nostra's future running in your incapable hands." He mocked smacking his lips, looking at me dead in the eyes. My lips curved in a crooked grin at his audacity. Only a few men have dared to and fewer are still breathing. 

Lorenzo and Emiliano dispersed in opposite direction in his house. Crouching their shoulders, fingers over trigger ready to shoot to kill. Bilson's eyes quickly followed them before he threw his head back letting out a burst of arrogant laughter to instigate me.

Not breaking my gaze I hooked my ankle around the leg of the chair sliding it towards me. I perched on it, leveling my gaze as I demand sternly. "Start talking." 

"hmmm..." He took a deliberate breath, gazing at the distance in mock contemplation. "So where do I begin.? Because you're obviously here on a hunch." he scratched his chin considering the timeline of events.

"So about this school... Pumpkin Patch, silly fucking name I must say. Since NGO's are so fucking common these days to hide black money, everyone looks at them with skeptical eyes. One thing led to another and now we have successfully established an elite kindergarten. Or you want me to start with small little basics, how I'd left instructions in Garcia's car. How I flew out after realizing that cunt had made a mistake. But seriously, Gian. I didn't come home that day, I thought you would find me..." His shoulders shook with laughter.

"And then you decided to mock us. That's why we're here, Bilson. Because you made a mistake. Again." I spoke in the same tone as his. He seethed with anger.

"Why did you leave your previous school.?" I ask.

"Needed something new in life, Gian. I can't keep waggling my tail to my father's orders like you do. I have actually built something on my own here. But I'm surprised it took you so long to get your dick out of Zara's pussy." My hands balled into tight fists at her mention. His eyes followed my reaction, he gave me a crooked grin.

He leaned down, his face was wiped off all the boy next door's softness. He looked like the monster he is. "You know I could have won her over as you did by pretending to be a nobleman. But she was a fucking nuisance, asked too many fucking questions, poked her nose in everything." He growled, punching his fist on the table, rattling the contents over.

"Why didn't you fire her then.? We thought you were running the show.?" Emiliano growled, emerging out of the room.

"I watch everything take place from a calculated distance, Emiliano. I was thinking like Gian when I hired her at first, with my dick. I thought she would be the perfect warm hole I would be sinking into during lunch breaks but that bitch was such a prude..." he laughed winking at me, muscles in my jaw ticked in anger but I contained them.