Chapter 16: Fishing

Jin Chan walks to the back hill, tossing an apple up in the air as he does so and spots a He Bing petting the horse. No doubt it's her. Her silver hair stands out in all the white surrounding them. Jin Chan still wonders how she looks like without her mask.

     Jin Chan does not express that he's glad He Bing is awake but give a vague remark: So you're done hiding from everyone?

   He Bing turns around: Jin Gonzi, (walks up to him) have you found the thing that I asked?

Jin Chan sighs and feed Feifei the apple: I've searched every inch of Jinlingtai and can't find anything like it. Why do you look for it?

     He Bing cross her arm and doesn't respond. Jin Chan notice that the crazy girl does not have a coat on. He takes off his coat.

Jin Chan: Crazy girl, you just got up from a coma and you run out without a coat? (throws his coat at her)

     He Bing extends her hand to catch the coat but the coat falls neatly on her head. She takes the coat off her head.

He Bing huffs at her hair, blowing it up in the air only for it to fall back in the same place: Jin Gonzi, (walk towards her horse) I won't get sick for at least the next months. I took my own medicine. (throws Jin Chan's coat back at him)

Jin Chan packs a snowball and holds it in his hand: You've really gone crazy. There's no such thing that can cure you that well. How'd you get in a coma anyways? (Throws his coat to He Bing)

He Bing: I don't remember. Perhaps Feifei is just too excellent to get lost.

Jin Chan rolls his eyes: Did you get lost?

He Bing: no. (tosses his coat back to him)

    Though He Bing wouldn't admit it, she felt like Jin Chan had become a friend since the last time they met. She also wouldn't like to admit that her fingers are cold and she would like the coat to keep them warm but it would be improper.

Jin Chan tosses the snowball gently to her: Well, you missed the fun in the first snow. (he Bing sets it down on the ground) Now that you're up, everyone has been here in Cloud Recesses waiting for formally meet you.

He Bing: Wow, such an honor. Did Wen Chao stay as well?

Jin Chan: of course.

     Jin Chan puts on his coat and tries to put on the hood but struggles a bit so He Bing offered to help but he rejected the help and handed his sword to her instead. As she held his sword and he put on the hood, Wen Chao had arrived [with jealousy]. Wen Chao sees a girl holding Jin Chan's sword, they seem to know each other fairly well, laughing with each other. Ugh, it made him want to throw a snowball right to her face- uh their face..faces.

Wen Chao: Jin Chan!

Jin Chan: Oh, Wen Chao

Jin Chan: Oh, Wen Chao. Look at who I found!

Wen Chao: I care too little about who you found. Come, we're going to greet the masters.