Chapter 4: This is Who You Really Are F/n L/n

Start from the beginning

   "Too late, I made up my mind," He says. You knew that there was absolutely no way you could convince him not to go, so you gave in. 

   "Ok fine, just don't be annoying," Masukawa says. 

   "When have I ever been annoying," Oikawa says, being his usual prideful self.    

   "Is he serious," Makki asks turning to Iwa. 

   "Sadly," Iwa says with a frown on his face. 

   "So mean Iwa-chan," Oikawa whines. Iwaizumi hated it when he got all whinny. 

   "Shut up Crapykawa!" Iwaizumi yells. As soon as he says that Oikawa shuts up. This is usually about the time that Iwaizumi would hit him and he wasn't in the mood for that. It was in his best interest to shut up. 

   "It's ok guys! The more the merrier, right? And Oikawa-san can be fun! He'll be a good addition to the group," Ami says, opening her mouth for the first time this whole conversation. She didn't like conflict, even minor ones. Yes she could be an absolute crackhead, but she hated it when her friends were upset. 

   "It's settled then, I'm coming along," Oikawa says walking down the stairs that lead down from the locker rooms and walking past all of you. 

   "Other way Trashykawa, we're going to the mall," Iwaizumi yells out to him.

   "Right!" Oikawa turns around and begins to walk in the other direction, passing you guys for the second time.       

   You let out an annoyed sigh and follow him off campus along with the others. You weren't in the mood for this, but at least you get to hang out with the others. Maybe you can just ignore him and hope he doesn't talk to you. That should work, right. Wrong. 

   As your group was walking along the street to the mall, you feel someone's eyes on you. You and Oikawa had been lagging behind the rest of the group. You look up and see the brown-haired boy staring at you. 

   He has a big staring problem, doesn't he? You ask yourself. Well, it was more of a statement. 

   "Why are you staring at me Flattykawa," You say, making eye contact with him. 

   "HEY! Quit calling me that!" 

   "If you quit calling me Shorty," You respond. Oikawa pauses to think for a minute then he goes back to talking. 

   "You know it's not the worst thing you can call me," He states breaking eye contact with you can looking ahead at the rest of the group. 

   "You never answered my question," You say. You can see him tense up a little bit at your words. 

   "I was just thinking," He says. 

   "About what?" You ask, now curious as to what was on his mind. 

   "It was nothing important."

   "Well if it was nothing important then why would you be staring at me," You say, backing him into a corner. There was no way he could get out of this one. 

   "You just confuse me."

   "Oh?" You question, signaling for him to continue.    

   "You just don't really act like a girl," He says. At that, you pause for a minute. You couldn't decide if you should be angry or concerned that he was this stupid. 

   "I'm amazed that you got as far with the female gender as you did," You retort, rolling your eyes. This boy is a complete idiot. 

   "Hey, what's that supposed to mean," He pouts.